Wheels/Tires Questions and discussion about wheels and tires should be posted here.

WanaRyd Wheels? anybody got them?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 12:20 PM
BiggDogg
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default WanaRyd Wheels? anybody got them?

I have been seeing this vender pop up here and there on the forums and they make their own wheels too but can't find much customer reviews on them. Does anyone have them? dealt with them?
I'm interested in their brand wheels mostly because of price and they look good.

So post up if ya got something to post about

Old 01-05-2012, 02:30 PM
gogogadgetbiker
Banned competing forum owner
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't have any pics yet, but I have ordered a 26" and a 17" in the new Adrenaline Starkline. I am really excited about these wheels as there isn't anything out there like them, and the rotors actually look great! I like the idea of having a wheel that there aren't 500 other bikes out there with.

These are the ones I ordered. http://wanaryd.com/adrenaline-starkline.html

I was actually in Charleston SC yesterday and stopped into their shop to meet David "sales dude." Real down to earth, didn't rush me even though I wasn't there to spend any $$$.

I saw some of the Chrome models, and a couple one-off wheels and I am 100% sure I will be happy with my Starkline 26/17 combo.

Order them, you won't regret it...

Old 01-05-2012, 05:18 PM
Simpleman04
Intermediate

I got the adrenalines for my 08 Fatboy. Stock size in the rear and 21 x 3.5 up front, this significantly changed the look of the bike. Not to mention the fact that the first time I rode 8 hrs on the highway and expected a different feel but the avons I ordered with the wheels ran great. These are great people to deal with as another thread states they beat their projected timeline by 2 weeks and I had the wheels on for sturgis. Heres a few threads on the topic.

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/softa...drenaline.html

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touri...me-wheels.html

Both threads have pictures.

Old 01-05-2012, 07:58 PM
sidecarmike
Novice
Default Custom wheels from WanaRyd

Last year I bought a new 2011 Road Glide Ultra and the first thing I changed were the wheels.

I contacted WanaRyd and ordered a pair of 18-inch Zenith wheels made by RC Components. I particularly wanted seven spokes and I liked the contrast between the chrome spokes and the black rim.

I chose WanaRyd because they were a dealer for RC Components and their prices were very competitive. When I called WanaRyd to place my order, the person I spoke with on the phone was very helpful and he was able to answer all of my questions and commit to a ship date.

When the wheels and mounted tires arrived, everything went together without a hitch. The wheels were already perfectly balanced and they fit perfectly and they look good.

I frequently get complements about nice these “killer wheels” look. Because of their great service and no-hassle transaction, I am happy to recommend WanaRyd to others.

Old 01-06-2012, 08:17 AM
BiggDogg
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

GoGoGadgetBiker, those are the same type I was looking at. but I may go for the Atomics in black. I need to call the company. I have just read horror stories about OTHER wheel companies that the chrome started bubbling or there were watermarks under the powdercoat. So I have to see how real time elements effected them

Old 01-06-2012, 08:32 AM
gogogadgetbiker
Banned competing forum owner

I hear ya, I went back and forth for weeks on the Atomic and Adrenaline

Old 01-17-2012, 08:22 PM
Kentheworth
Cruiser

Today i spoke with David at Wanaryd and he was very good to answer my questions and for sure i am ordering wheels from those guys. Free shipping and they seem to know what they are talking about !

Old 01-31-2012, 09:47 PM
wideglidebob
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have talked to them also and they are very helpfull

Old 03-25-2012, 07:42 AM
Surf & Turf
2nd Gear
Default Wanaryd

Originally Posted by BiggDogg
I have been seeing this vender pop up here and there on the forums and they make their own wheels too but can't find much customer reviews on them. Does anyone have them? dealt with them?
I'm interested in their brand wheels mostly because of price and they look good.

So post up if ya got something to post about
Ok, heard some refreshing news about lead time on wheels, ordered mine on the 17th of Feb was told I was going to get them by 16 of March, NOTHING!, tried to call them, no answer, fax them, Nothing, tried to look up my order on their website, does not show up nor does the status of order. They took my money right away, in most cases the vender takes the cash when your stuff ships. Kinda worried I was scammed? Got my payment center working on it now.

Old 04-11-2012, 11:53 PM
LovemyRG
6th Gear

Originally Posted by Surf & Turf
Ok, heard some refreshing news about lead time on wheels, ordered mine on the 17th of Feb was told I was going to get them by 16 of March, NOTHING!, tried to call them, no answer, fax them, Nothing, tried to look up my order on their website, does not show up nor does the status of order. They took my money right away, in most cases the vender takes the cash when your stuff ships. Kinda worried I was scammed? Got my payment center working on it now.

Surf n turf... What happened?!!!? Let us know! I am wanting wheels from these guys now and have only heard GREAT things from everyone. What wheels did you get and did you GET them?

Quick Reply: WanaRyd Wheels? anybody got them?