Wheels/Tires Questions and discussion about wheels and tires should be posted here.

WanaRyd Wheels? anybody got them?

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 08:30 AM
Tracyleezz
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am interested in hearing what happened. I was just thinking about ordering a wheel from these guys also.

Old 04-12-2012, 05:07 PM
smokin joe
Advanced

i orderd my wheel from wanaryde on december 12 2011 ,was told about 10 -12 weeks out on build & shipping so u might want to call them again and double check on the time

Old 04-13-2012, 05:18 PM
Surf & Turf
2nd Gear

Got The wheels like right after I started whinnig about me not getting my wheels. Turns out that the owner or some family member at Rampage wheels passed on, I called Wanaryd got through to them, and they where getting shipped that day, as it turns out Wanaryd had ther hands tied behind there backs on this one, they could not control the other venders, Wanaryd did me a soild...AWESOME PEOPLE! They know what they are doing there, my wheels came in and fit PERFECT! Sorry to Wanaryd, these guys are great, soon as I get some scratch together im gonna get me some rotors...ah yes from Wanaryd.

Old 04-13-2012, 05:25 PM
Surf & Turf
2nd Gear

Oh Yea I got Rampage Hurricane Wheels and yes I got them and are on the bike. But If you buy there own brand they stock it and can get it out rather quickly,as my luck would have it there was a death in the family of Rampage, and on top of that .....THey decided to Move as soon as they heard Surf & Turf placed an order... jk.
Everything (the good) that you heard about Wanaryd is true, great people to work with, and great on the tech side also.

Old 04-15-2012, 10:36 AM
Surf & Turf
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by Tracyleezz
I am interested in hearing what happened. I was just thinking about ordering a wheel from these guys also.
I did get my wheels, and they did fit perfect. Aparently some family member at Rampage passed on (family) and that held up my wheels, also the company (Rampage) was in the middle of a move, so that also held up my order. Wanaryd had there hands tied on this one. Wanaryd did everything they could to get my wheels to me....I should have waited just a bit longer, cause the wheels came in like the next day after I posted. So... Wanaryd is a solid place to do bussines with and when you get your wheels and they fit perfect like mine did..your gonna be happy, read the tech articles, they are spot on. Sorry Wanaryd...for the bad note, all I wanted to do was "Wanaryd".

Old 04-15-2012, 10:43 AM
Wanna Ride
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 59 Likes on 18 Posts

I ordered some stuff from them. I couldn't find better prices anywhere on what they quoted me. I dealt with a guy named David, good customer service, good communication, and great tech info on their site.

http://wanaryd.com/?sl=EN

Old 07-03-2012, 04:23 PM
WanaRyd Wheels
Sponsor
Received 58 Likes on 57 Posts

Appreciate the kind words~! Let us know if you guys ever have any questions or would like an honest price quote plus proper lead time! Ryd Safe out there.

Originally Posted by Wanna Ride
I ordered some stuff from them. I couldn't find better prices anywhere on what they quoted me. I dealt with a guy named David, good customer service, good communication, and great tech info on their site.

http://wanaryd.com/?sl=EN

WanaRyd Motorcycle
1-888-926-2793