Welcome Area Only New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what Harley Davidson you own. Save your bike related questions for the proper area.

Anyone from Maine here?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2007 | 08:05 PM
sulkaman
Cruiser
Default RE: Anyone from Maine here?

Welcome from Ohio. Been to Maine many, many times. Own some land in Stockton Springs less than an hour from you. Enjoy the forum.

-Frank

Old 06-04-2007 | 04:26 PM
liam51
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: ZD

Welcome fromsunny Arizona. I wasborn in Hampden, grew up in Bangor... I used buy my H-D parts fromMaine Motorcycle Sales when old Jonesy had the dealership in his barn out in Hermon.
Havent heard that name in a long while.....I bought my first new HD from Jonesy in 87', and went to High School at Hermon High, which was located not far behind his Harley Barn back then. Those were the days.....

Old 06-04-2007 | 09:05 PM
maineultraclassic
Elite HDF Member

2 hours south of ya here in Biddeford..........I'm ready to move south or southwest, these Maine winters are just too long. 9 months of winter and 3 months of summer is just not working for me anymore.

Steve

Old 06-04-2007 | 09:15 PM
ZD
Road Master

ORIGINAL: liam51

Welcome fromsunny Arizona. I wasborn in Hampden, grew up in Bangor... I used buy my H-D parts fromMaine Motorcycle Sales when old Jonesy had the dealership in his barn out in Hermon.
Havent heard that name in a long while.....I bought my first new HD from Jonesy in 87', and went to High School at Hermon High, which was located not far behind his Harley Barn back then. Those were the days.....
87 eh? Is he still around? I'd guess not after all these years. I used to ride with his boy Tommy. I remember looking at brand new Electraglides in his old barn when I'd ride my ole Sportster out there. There'd be hay chaff all over 'em, and Jonesy would be workin' away in his little shop on some old clunker that someone had brought in.

Yep.. those were the days alright. Fine looking sled by the way! That's a beauty.

Old 06-04-2007 | 09:18 PM
ZD
Road Master

Nearly forgot... Did you happen to know one of my old cronies from years ago named Dwight Walls? He used to work at MMS, and sadly was killed in a head on collision out on the Bar Harbor road back some good years ago. Duey and I go back a lot of years... I still miss his grumpy ole a$$ today.

Old 06-04-2007 | 09:29 PM
ajwatt
Intermediate

ALoha!

Old 06-04-2007 | 09:42 PM
ajwatt
Intermediate

test

Old 06-05-2007 | 09:48 AM
liam51
Outstanding HDF Member

Nearly forgot... Did you happen to know one of my old cronies from years ago named Dwight Walls? He used to work at MMS, and sadly was killed in a head on collision out on the Bar Harbor road back some good years ago. Duey and I go back a lot of years... I still miss his grumpy ole a$$ today.
I dont recall the name of Dwight Walls. Tommy Jones and I were in high school together although he was a couple of years behind me. We did hang around a bit back then. He died a few years later, after I graduated and joined the military. I think it might have been a motorcycle accident but I cant remember for sure. His dad survived him but is now passed on too.

Old 06-05-2007 | 04:17 PM
ckgdrums
Outstanding HDF Member

Welcome from Wichita, KS

Old 06-06-2007 | 11:23 AM
Rarebare
Road Captain

Welcome from Illinois.

Quick Reply: Anyone from Maine here?