Welcome Area Only New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what Harley Davidson you own. Save your bike related questions for the proper area.

w.t.h

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2012 | 05:50 AM
Mike Weaver
|
Stage I
Default w.t.h

what is up with the top pics i thought this was a h.d site not a **** site.. not cool that a bimbo on a tractor gets top rate.. im all good with hottys and h.d ,, but it seams there isent any one at the steering wheel on this site , might as well post pics of dirty girls on here and forget the bikes // yes i posted a pic of a lil hotty but she is om my road king .... anyhow alot of nice bikes on here . i hope to see more alot of good ideas im gonna apply to my fxrp this winter . thanks to all have a great winter

Old 11-13-2012 | 10:04 AM
ceebaileys
Former Sponsor

Welcome from sunny Southern California

Old 11-13-2012 | 10:10 AM
Longhair4life
Extreme HDF Member

Welcome

Old 11-13-2012 | 10:26 AM
Dew Me
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Longhair4life
Welcome
Originally Posted by ceebaileys
Welcome from sunny Southern California
Here we go again. Can the moderators delete this spam? Someone shouldn't be able to just increase their post count, by sending messages that obviously show they did not read what the OP said. I'm sure neither of these posts made the OP feel "Welcome".

OP-Complaining about the forum might not be the best foot to start out on. It is an HD Forum. Just b/c we all share a love of Harley's doesn't mean that all conversations or pics have to be about Harley's. We even have a gun section. If you can explain what that has to do with Harley's please let me know.

I doubt many guys on this forum are going to complain about seeing pretty girls no matter how little they are wearing and no matter if bikes are in the pics or not. Heck, there is a pretty long thread in here somewhere just dedicated to pics of "side boob".

If the pics offend you, then I wish you luck in looking past them and finding pics and conversation you do like.

Welcome to the forum!

Old 11-13-2012 | 10:49 AM
73oldsman
Road Master

Originally Posted by Mike Weaver
what is up with the top pics i thought this was a h.d site not a **** site.. not cool that a bimbo on a tractor gets top rate.. im all good with hottys and h.d ,, but it seams there isent any one at the steering wheel on this site , might as well post pics of dirty girls on here and forget the bikes // yes i posted a pic of a lil hotty but she is om my road king .... anyhow alot of nice bikes on here . i hope to see more alot of good ideas im gonna apply to my fxrp this winter . thanks to all have a great winter
Welcome to the site. If you don't like a particular post, please don't read it, or look at it.

P.S. A little work on your type, sentences and less abbreviations would make your posts easier to read. Thanks.

Old 11-13-2012 | 11:03 AM
JustaHawg
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike Weaver
Top pics? bimbo? isent? steering wheel? Next time let your daddy post.

Have a fantastic day :-)

Old 11-13-2012 | 08:53 PM
VTwin-Goodies
Sponsor

A big welcome to you from sunny Southern California. Glad to have you on board.

Old 11-13-2012 | 09:02 PM
the wild hog
Seasoned HDF Member

Welcome from the Sunshine State. Now go sit in the corner Mikey.

Old 11-13-2012 | 10:13 PM
dan conner
Ultimate HDF Member

you might like it better on the bmw or wing forum...they are a lot more self-righteous than we are.

Old 11-13-2012 | 11:50 PM
kuahiwi
Tourer

Greetings from central FLA and welcome to the forum!!

Quick Reply: w.t.h