Welcome Area Only New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what Harley Davidson you own. Save your bike related questions for the proper area.

Orphans MC So Cal

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2013 | 12:17 AM
Antisocialart
6th Gear

Originally Posted by Patches123
Hey, so you are looking for some old Orphans. Well, you found one! We rode together a few times, Ha! Ha! If my memory serves me correctly I was even married to your Sister LJH. Get back in touch with me and we will go over old times and new times.

Hi. Sorry to jump in on this but I'm new to the forum and couldn't figure out how to PM you. My brothers and I are starting a club and we Really like the name Orphans. I think it's bullshit what happened to your club. But are interested in bringing the name back. But wanted to get permission from Actual old members out of respect. Please let me know if you and any other old members would be ok with this. ( we wouldn't do it if you weren't ) thanks for listening -Adam

Old 09-04-2013 | 09:40 PM
Orphan
|
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Antisocialart
Hi. Sorry to jump in on this but I'm new to the forum and couldn't figure out how to PM you. My brothers and I are starting a club and we Really like the name Orphans. I think it's bullshit what happened to your club. But are interested in bringing the name back. But wanted to get permission from Actual old members out of respect. Please let me know if you and any other old members would be ok with this. ( we wouldn't do it if you weren't ) thanks for listening -Adam
Sorry I have not checked this in sometime, NO it would not be OK ever, go make your own history do not take from ours.

If you want to run with the big boys you need to act like a big boy you are not there.

You have no idea how much you just pissed me off.

Old 10-10-2013 | 01:56 PM
Antisocialart
6th Gear

Originally Posted by Orphan
Sorry I have not checked this in sometime, NO it would not be OK ever, go make your own history do not take from ours.

If you want to run with the big boys you need to act like a big boy you are not there.

You have no idea how much you just pissed me off.
Not wanting to **** anyone off was the reason I was doing research and and trying to show respect by contacting you.
We are trying to make our own history and way and that's why we're staring out own thing. Thank you for getting back to me I had already decided to move on as I hadn't hear from you. Sorry to have upset you. Again the contact and question was out of Respect! Safe travels.

Old 10-10-2013 | 07:08 PM
wyndnface
Extreme HDF Member

Welcome from California

Old 10-11-2013 | 01:57 PM
zeus33
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Welcome from Sunny Alberta!

Old 10-12-2013 | 12:26 AM
Orphan
|
Intermediate

Not wanting to **** anyone off was the reason I was doing research and and trying to show respect by contacting you.
We are trying to make our own history and way and that's why we're staring out own thing. Thank you for getting back to me I had already decided to move on as I hadn't hear from you. Sorry to have upset you. Again the contact and question was out of Respect! Safe travels.
Art a word of advice especially if you are planning on playing in the outlaw MC world. Never ask to borrow,use,copy, joke about or in anyway make another club or club member think you are imitating, copying, disrespecting or in anyway infringing on their colors or them. To be blunt it will get you and your friends hurt and even possibly killed. Any of the above is not tolerated not even if it is an innocent mistake. If you start a club and your patch has rockers you had best go to the dominate club in your area and talk to them in a submissive respectful manner about what you want to do and why. Do this before you fly colors it may save you from 50 angry club members showing up at one of your events and physically taking your patches in a not very pleasant manner. Normally there is no warning no please do not do that you know you are in the **** when you are laying on the ground trying to figure out why you just got your *** handed to you.

Old 10-24-2013 | 12:58 PM
Antisocialart
6th Gear

Originally Posted by Orphan
Art a word of advice especially if you are planning on playing in the outlaw MC world. Never ask to borrow,use,copy, joke about or in anyway make another club or club member think you are imitating, copying, disrespecting or in anyway infringing on their colors or them. To be blunt it will get you and your friends hurt and even possibly killed. Any of the above is not tolerated not even if it is an innocent mistake. If you start a club and your patch has rockers you had best go to the dominate club in your area and talk to them in a submissive respectful manner about what you want to do and why. Do this before you fly colors it may save you from 50 angry club members showing up at one of your events and physically taking your patches in a not very pleasant manner. Normally there is no warning no please do not do that you know you are in the **** when you are laying on the ground trying to figure out why you just got your *** handed to you.
I appreciate the advice. And I am well aware of this. When doin research on names that had some significance to us I came across your old club name and you are the only one I found to ask what was up with it. Again man NO DISRESPECT intended!

Old 10-26-2013 | 10:12 PM
Orphan
|
Intermediate

I appreciate the advice. And I am well aware of this. When doin research on names that had some significance to us I came across your old club name and you are the only one I found to ask what was up with it. Again man NO DISRESPECT intended!
Stay safe.