Welcome Area Only New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what Harley Davidson you own. Save your bike related questions for the proper area.

Hello from scala rider!

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2011 | 01:18 PM
scala rider
|
Former Sponsor
Default Hello from scala rider!

Howdy folks! Just wanted to take moment to introduce ourselves. As most of you may know, we manufacture super cool Bluetooth helmet communications systems under the scala rider brand. Don't worry...we're not here to spam on you or hard sell our product! We're here to answer questions, provide information, and give support for our systems. So...with that said...feel free to hit us up. You are welcome to PM us or better yet, if you have a question, chances are other people have the same question...so post it up so others can benefit from your question.

So post your questions, comments, complaints, stories or whatever you've got for us wherever you see fit here on HDForums...we'll find ya. We've got our ways...

Thanks a ton and we look forward to hearing from y'all!

Check us out here: www.cardosystems.com

Last edited by scala rider; 08-03-2011 at 01:32 PM. Reason: added URL
Old 08-03-2011 | 02:55 PM
monstead
Club Member
From: Dallas, TX & Santa Fe, NM when I can find the time....

Welcome! Love to see you are sponsoring HDForums. I make a concerted effort to do business with sponsors.

In your case, I'm already a "fan" and Scala user. Started with the Q2 then went to the G4 when it came out (I much prefer it). You can see my opinion of your unit(s) here https://www.hdforums.com/forum/road-...mm-system.html I also got a few PM's about the unit asking specific questions. I am one of those "gadget/technology" geeks, so it's not uncommon for friends and family to call to see what I think about stuff when it shows up on their radar. In the case of the Scala's...I got both my brother's and a friend I ride with turned onto them.

I haven't been riding much in several months due to a boo-boo (bike related), so don't have any input for you now since I haven't been using the Scala's. Trust me though...once I get back into the groove, I'm sure I'll either ask your advice or give you my when the need arises!

Anyway...welcome to the forum...hope it ends up being a positive move for you guys!

Old 08-03-2011 | 04:18 PM
KSRoadKing
Grand HDF Member

Welcome to the forum from Kansas

Old 08-03-2011 | 04:59 PM
Wassup8687
Club Member

Nice to have you around to answer questions and welcome aboard from New York.

Old 08-03-2011 | 05:01 PM
scala rider
|
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by monstead
Welcome! Love to see you are sponsoring HDForums. I make a concerted effort to do business with sponsors.

In your case, I'm already a "fan" and Scala user. Started with the Q2 then went to the G4 when it came out (I much prefer it). You can see my opinion of your unit(s) here https://www.hdforums.com/forum/road-...mm-system.html I also got a few PM's about the unit asking specific questions. I am one of those "gadget/technology" geeks, so it's not uncommon for friends and family to call to see what I think about stuff when it shows up on their radar. In the case of the Scala's...I got both my brother's and a friend I ride with turned onto them.

I haven't been riding much in several months due to a boo-boo (bike related), so don't have any input for you now since I haven't been using the Scala's. Trust me though...once I get back into the groove, I'm sure I'll either ask your advice or give you my when the need arises!

Anyway...welcome to the forum...hope it ends up being a positive move for you guys!
Thanks Monstead! We're so glad to hear you've had a great experience with our products! If you're like me, it's hard to imagine riding without my G4...you seriously don't know what you've been missing until you try a helmet communication system. Anyhow, heal soon...your bikes miss you.

Old 08-03-2011 | 05:30 PM
longrideshields-1
Premium Sponsor

Hello, and welcome to the Forum!

General Inquiries:
Info@LongRideShields.com
Sales and Marketing:
Sales@LongRideShields.com
Phone:

Old 08-03-2011 | 07:05 PM
82ndABN
Outstanding HDF Member

Welcome from Fort Irwin California, ride safe

Old 08-03-2011 | 08:03 PM
Gator454
Elite HDF Member

Welcome to the Forum from southeastern Michigan, U.S.A.

Old 08-03-2011 | 08:32 PM
racerdj
Club Member

Welcome to the Forum from Indy!

Old 08-04-2011 | 12:15 PM
Jackie Paper
Seasoned HDF Member

Welcome from Virginia....

Quick Reply: Hello from scala rider!