Welcome Area Only New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what Harley Davidson you own. Save your bike related questions for the proper area.

Hello from Pa.

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2005 | 10:20 PM
Bigbender
|
Road Captain
Default Hello from Pa.

Hi everybody. I ran across your forum a few months ago and after looking around, I realized that I found a great site here. For someone buying his first Harley, this seems like a great place to find some new friends and get loads of information. At first, I jumped into a few threads and asked some questions but I never noticed the new members area until somebody mentioned it. I’m sorry that I didn’t properly introduce myself. Now that summer is over and I have some extra time, I wanted to do that.

Here goes… My name is Mike, I live in south central Pa. and I’m 47 years old. I’ve been riding since I was little and I’ve owned a variety of off-road and street scooters over the years. It’s been about 15 years since I owned my last street bike and the reason for the delay was to spend more time with our kids and pour money into the house. I always said that I’d buy a Harley when I was ready to slow down and ride in style. Well, now that our three girls are grown and after listening to a bunch of coaxing from friends, we decided that it was time. My wife loves to ride too (on the back) so we went to some bike shows and checked out some dealerships for pricing. There were also some good deals on e-bay but spending big money on something sight un-seen is a little scary for me. I like the looks of just about every Harley but the Fatboy really got my attention. I’d look down the rows of bikes at those shows and when one caught my eye, I’d walk closer and sure enough, there was another Fatboy! After a few days of that, I was hooked again and the rest was a blur.

That’s all I have to say for now except to tell you that I really enjoyed the G-String and cleavage pics! Great job there guys…!!! I hope to contribute some new photos on there but most of what I have are a little more “revealing”. I don’t want to show you them and get tossed off of the forum right away

If this works, here's a pic of my fatboy after I brought it home
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/3575/821DD89890CF401A92020157F47C462E.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/3575/7C179F0EC1164A85B7A52DF12FFE2213.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-26-2005 | 10:32 PM
jdag
Tourer
Default RE: Hello from Pa.

Welcome back to the open road!

Old 10-26-2005 | 11:12 PM
HDF Tech
Banned

Welcome th the forum Mike. Nice to have you here.

Old 10-27-2005 | 05:06 AM
SPRINGER
Seasoned HDF Member

Howdy, welcome to the forum. Thanks for the pics of your FB, sure looks sharp. Enjoy the ride.

Old 10-27-2005 | 08:28 AM
pococj
Seasoned HDF Member

Welcome to da joint, B-B from Pennslowmania! Enjoy the ride.

Old 10-27-2005 | 11:43 AM
rgerber
Road Master

Hey Mike, Welcome Home!!

Nice to have you with us, welcome aboard and enjoy the forum family!!

Old 10-27-2005 | 12:35 PM
Crowdog
Tourer

Welcome to the Forum from Middle Tennessee.

Nice bike! Black is the fastest.

Ride safe.

Crow

Old 10-28-2005 | 01:00 PM
iceburgh
Road Warrior

Welcome from Pittsburgh! Great looking ride!

Old 10-30-2005 | 01:01 AM
Bigbender
|
Road Captain

Thanks for the welcome everybody.

Iceburgh, are you from right in town Pittsburgh ? I'm east of you in Bedford county but I do business with companies in your neighborhood. They really love their Penguins out there !

Old 10-30-2005 | 01:14 AM
iceburgh
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: Bigbender

Thanks for the welcome everybody.

Iceburgh, are you from right in town Pittsburgh ? I'm east of you in Bedford county but I do business with companies in your neighborhood. They really love their Penguins out there !
I'm just south of the city about 20 miles in the South Hills. Right on the Washington county line. They may love the Pens, but they're stinking up the joint at the moment. GO STEELERS!!!

Quick Reply: Hello from Pa.