Welcome Area Only New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what Harley Davidson you own. Save your bike related questions for the proper area.

Rookie-Newbie

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 05:55 PM
Ice
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rookie-Newbie

Hello from Minnesota.I joined this forum in early August,but have not posted yet,or introduced myself.I have never posted on any forum ever,and I needed to read and learn a bit so I did'nt make a complete a** out of myself.I am not very proficient on computers.Once I found this site I have been impressed with the amount of information and knowlegde this board has.I have been on everyday,several times a day---(its hard to get my office work done !!! ).I look forward to participating more in the future.You'll have to be patient with me on posting pictures.I will do so once I figure out how.Anyway I have been riding motorcycles since 1986 when I was on active duty,and have had the passion ever since.I hate to admit that none of the previous motorcycles were Harleys.However this past April I purchased a 2005 FXDWG,WITH A 95"EFI,STAGE 1,V & H exhaust.I totally love this bike and don't know how I ever rode anything else besides a Harley.I also have my eyes on a 2006 RoadGlide,they sure are sweet.I better wait until my wife gets her low rider first.I told her I would buy her one after she completed the motorcycle safety coarse first.( she's a bike nut also)It's cool to see that women participate in this forum, and are welcomed here.My wife may start posting once she gets her bike.(right now she just reads & laughs at the humor.) Thanks in advance for welcoming another newbie to the forum,and a rookie to the Harley world--there is no turning back.Look forward to further posts.

Old 09-12-2005, 06:20 PM
SPRINGER
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,270 Likes on 1,976 Posts
Default RE: Rookie-Newbie

Howdy Jon, welcome to the forum. Glad to hear that your wife is also going to ride, should make things more enjoyable for you. Enjoy the ride

Old 09-12-2005, 07:23 PM
HDF Tech
Banned
Received 152 Likes on 43 Posts

Welcome to the forum Jon, That sounds like a great ride you have there all done up like that already, way to go!

We'll let you slide on the pic for a while as long as you promise to do it later

Old 09-12-2005, 07:25 PM
Primo
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Welcome Jon and the Mrs. Please be careful. If you stick around here you might learn something

Old 09-12-2005, 08:04 PM
screamn_eagle
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome from so fla....enjoy the forums...oh and tell ur wife to get her own screen name..lol

Old 09-12-2005, 11:02 PM
John TN
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome from TN. Congrats on the new ride. I will PM you with info on how to post pics, we've got to see some pics. Ride safe.

Old 09-12-2005, 11:03 PM
Big Ted
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the forums from Oklahoma. Post a pic of your ride once you figure out how. Enjoy the site.

Old 09-13-2005, 12:09 AM
iceburgh
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome from Pittsburgh!

Old 09-13-2005, 12:54 AM
Tripper
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Welcome to the forums from the Arizona Highlands. Pics, where's the pics? Maybe TC will let you slide on the pics but not me.

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 09-13-2005, 01:23 AM
mikeisglidn
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

welcome from eastern nc!!

Quick Reply: Rookie-Newbie