Want To Buy Motorcycles/Parts/Accessories Looking for a Motorcycle or a part to help get your motorcycle back together? In search of a deal on used leathers? Post your wants here! Please read the rules for posting in this section.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Need 1991 FLHS Windshield

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2013, 10:47 AM
Oldsarge29
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need 1991 FLHS Windshield

I had a crash and destroyed most of the front end on my bike. I walked away with fractured left wrist, some bumps and bruises and a busted helmet. I was lucky. An illegal with no drivers license made a left turn in front of me. He had no insurance and as always, he said that he didn't see me. I mean this guy just suddenly made a left turn. No signal, no warning. I did see him take a ride in the cop car! I have most everything fixed. It will still need paint and later new chrome in a couple spots but that can wait. For now I want to get back in the saddle. The bike is a lot better on gas than my truck, so that is my daily driver to work. I need a complete windshield for a 1991 FLHS. I am not looking for a handout but if you have a good usable one that you could let go cheep I would appreciate it. Money has been tight around here lately.
Thanks