Want To Buy Motorcycles/Parts/Accessories Looking for a Motorcycle or a part to help get your motorcycle back together? In search of a deal on used leathers? Post your wants here! Please read the rules for posting in this section.
Mark this thread as Unsold

XA parts Wanted

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 06:13 AM
sambo42xa
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XA parts Wanted

I'm not doing a serious restoration, but I am looking for any XA parts that are OEM/NOS. Don't care if they are rusty; dented.....don't have to be "prefect condition". I do have contacts for repo parts ect. which are fine, but if I can locate non-repo parts obviously that would be much better. I've spoken with two gentlemen who have XA's and have given me names of a couple of contacts. When I call I still come up empty handed. I know parts for this bike are very hard to find which is why I am dropping a line here. There has to be someone out there who has parts collecting dust or know someone who has parts. I don't have lots of $ as this bike was a gift from a Family member who had it for about 30 years sitting on their porch. I now own it and would like to get it running again and also as much original as I can. Any names, contacts, phone #'s, suggestions, etc. is much appreciated. And I would like to keep much of this here in the states if I can. Thnx for your time....
sambo42xa
NH-USA