Want To Buy Motorcycles/Parts/Accessories Looking for a Motorcycle or a part to help get your motorcycle back together? In search of a deal on used leathers? Post your wants here! Please read the rules for posting in this section.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Somebody sell me some pipes cheap! lol

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 01:30 PM
Dirty Fxstd
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Somebody sell me some pipes cheap! lol

Need some pipes for my 2002 fxst

I have a vance and hines pro pipe, and a set of santee laf's, im running the lafs, and the pro pipe is just sitting in my garage, it was on the bike since 02, and scraped on the bottom. dont like the length of it, i ride the hell out of my bike in turns and stuff. haha
Just wondering if anyone wants to get rid of some pipes'

Old 02-10-2011, 08:29 PM
tidbit1
Road Warrior
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Dirty Fxstd
Need some pipes for my 2002 fxst

I have a vance and hines pro pipe, and a set of santee laf's, im running the lafs, and the pro pipe is just sitting in my garage, it was on the bike since 02, and scraped on the bottom. dont like the length of it, i ride the hell out of my bike in turns and stuff. haha
Just wondering if anyone wants to get rid of some pipes'
I have the stock OEM screaming eagle mufflers and head pipes for my 04 Deuce. If that is what you can use drop me a PM.

Ride safe

Old 02-11-2011, 10:43 AM
shineybike
Road Captain

I have a SE 16 Gauge Double Barrel setup that was on my 2004 Heritage for about 1,000 miles. Let me know if you are interested.

Old 02-11-2011, 04:48 PM
Dirty Fxstd
Tourer

i appreciate the responses, looking for something a little it shorter though.

Old 02-11-2011, 09:24 PM
Jday53
Road Master

I got some v&h short shots in black????

Old 02-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Dirty Fxstd
Tourer

Originally Posted by Jday53
I got some v&h short shots in black????

Bro if those were chrome id take them in a heart beat. let me do some photo shop and see what they look like. Exactly what i am looking for or similar, but in chrome.

Old 02-18-2011, 09:34 PM
Dirty Fxstd
Tourer

A little Bumpage!!

Old 07-03-2012, 01:46 PM
5201blue
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default question

Can't keep my eyes off of your avatar Anyway, I'm thinking of buying some LAF's, but I too like to carve up the curves. Are the LAF's causing you to have a smaller lean angle on the right side? Also, did they cause any shortage with your torque or HP?

Old 07-04-2012, 06:40 AM
Dirty Fxstd
Tourer

Originally Posted by 5201blue
Can't keep my eyes off of your avatar Anyway, I'm thinking of buying some LAF's, but I too like to carve up the curves. Are the LAF's causing you to have a smaller lean angle on the right side? Also, did they cause any shortage with your torque or HP?

Haha bruh this thread is almost a year and a half old...... but to answer your question, you'll scrape the **** out of those Laf pipes if you are an aggressive rider. My bike was only lowered 1 inch in the back, and i ground down both tips off those pipes, and with 2 up it was worse. As far as the performance, Yeah off the jump my bike lost a serious amount of touque, but i was expecting it coming from a v and h propipe to those lafs. They look nice, I wrapped mine, and would shoot about a foot of flames out of them. Lots of decel popping. Didnt really notice much of a difference in the top end, if any i would say it ran better at high speeds with those pipe. As they state the are LOUD, the guys I ride with and my neighbors were thankful when I got rid of them. Not only for the quieter pipes, but when i fire my bike up in grave i dont throw **** all over any and everything to my right. But i did have a lot of fun being an ******* with those loud flame shooting dust blowing pipes. haha.

Old 07-05-2012, 11:28 AM
5201blue
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oh well

I currently am running 2 into 1 Supertrapps on my FXST. No performance issues, but just not very loud. I like short pipes and when I saw those LAF's I thought they might be the ticket. But a search of the internet, including your response, showed that they might have performance problems. Other people said that the problem was in the HP, though. Oh well, the search for loud, short, performing pipes continues.

Quick Reply: Somebody sell me some pipes cheap! lol