Want To Buy Motorcycles/Parts/Accessories Looking for a Motorcycle or a part to help get your motorcycle back together? In search of a deal on used leathers? Post your wants here! Please read the rules for posting in this section.
Mark this thread as Unsold

King Tour Pac Wrap Around Light Bar with duel antenna mounts

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 07:47 PM
Doug45601
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default King Tour Pac Wrap Around Light Bar with duel antenna mounts

This post will probably fade away without any reply... but I'll ask anyway.

For an EG Ultra, I'm looking for a late model tour-pac black plastic wrap around light bar. It has to have the duel antenna mounts intact.

Don't know any part numbers but all I can find is the one with a single antenna mount. All Harley dealers says there's no kit number for the duel antenna light bar.... AM/FM on one side and CB on the other.... Seems like the dealers get dumb when you ask them for parts support...

So how many years has the harleyhad the duel antenna's anyway.

Here's my problem...

Justcam back from a ride... was about to pull into the garage and noticed my 2 grandsons playing in the garage.. Stopped just after entering the garage door openingand was attempting to back out... Didn't want the boys to be around a hot bike. As I was moving back, one of the boys activated the garage door. Between my backwards motion and the downward motion of the door.. Kaaaa- bam..... the door catches just at the edge of the tour-pack, breaking off both antenna's at the mounting studs... Yes the thread studs are no longer there!... Only thing I see I can do it replace the whole light bar assy with the mounts in place..