Want To Buy Motorcycles/Parts/Accessories Looking for a Motorcycle or a part to help get your motorcycle back together? In search of a deal on used leathers? Post your wants here! Please read the rules for posting in this section.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB - HD in Western Kentucky area...

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 02:47 PM
tingland
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB - HD in Western Kentucky area...

Okay, this request may get me nowhere and may get a few laughs, but I am serious and gonna make the request, regardless.

I am looking for a Harley (of which, would be my first). Just about any Harley will do...but here's the kicker...it has to be $4000 or less. I know that pretty much limits my request quite a bit..(probably tojust Sportsters)...but, you never know what is out there until you look around and ask questions. I am not concerned about mileage or even how cherry the paint and chrome is. Right now, all I am concerned about it a good sound bike that is reliable and will get me to work everyday...as well as the weekend joyride. Paint and chrome can be taken care of later when funds allow for it. Believe me folks..if I could head down to the nearest HD dealer and pick out a sweet new ride...I would. Unfortunately, that is not possible at this time since I am putting my wife through Grad-school.

Therefore, if any of you all out there know where a broke S.O.B. can get his hands on an HD for under $4k please respond...PM me, post pictures, prices, descriptions, etc. I live in Western Kentucky (Murray) and don't mind traveling up to 150-200 miles in any direction (will go more if necessary).

Thanks in advance and hope to hear from some of you all real soon!

Tim

Old 08-11-2007, 01:12 AM
Fat Boy Tim
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WTB - HD in Western Kentucky area...

I have a sportster listed in the classifieds on this forum for 3800 bucks and money talks. I am located in Western Ky. in Cadiz. Give me a call 270-839-8292.

Tim