Want To Buy Motorcycles/Parts/Accessories Looking for a Motorcycle or a part to help get your motorcycle back together? In search of a deal on used leathers? Post your wants here! Please read the rules for posting in this section.

WTB Ward Werks Cooling fan

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2017, 06:58 PM
Sharpie
Road Warrior
Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts

My Ward's fans are working great. I have had my Ward's fans apart after one of the fans broke from the vibrations of rubbing against one of the jugs and my wiring harness dropped against the jug and melted. I didn't notice any silicone in there and Jason put a new wiring harness in and replaced both fans with upgraded fans for $50 including shipping. From the time it left my hands until they were back in my hands was 5 days. He sent my old fans back to me as well. Jason Ward is a standup individual in my dealings with him.

Old 02-10-2017, 05:18 PM
dkstuck
Intermediate
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Has anybody heard any more on either product?

Old 02-10-2017, 05:28 PM
silveradoman2
Road Master
Received 103 Likes on 95 Posts

I haven't as yet. The temps haven't gotten to the point I need them. I would guess about the time we need them maybe both Jason's and Steve's are available and there is a price war, lol. Like that will ever happen, anyway til then I am waiting to see what happens next.

Old 02-11-2017, 04:08 PM
hscic
Grand HDF Member
Received 547 Likes on 466 Posts

I communicated with Steve, HE CEO, and spoke with David, his engineer, about LGs. They were very forthcoming and wanted to address my issues personally which I appreciated greatly. I wanted to find out if the LG would fit on my Sporty XL1200L and asked about the Mighty-Mite that did not come with the skull and faceplate/screen shown on their website...he stated the MM will come in different finishes and mesh screens. He also stated that the mighty-mite is functionally as good as the Cool-Master and that they are "crash-testing" the MM but are louder since it needs to push more air from a smaller housing (my words not his). David also mentioned that they will be available in about 30-40 days......since I could not get myself to install the cool-master on a sporty due to the size, I am in for the mighty-mites in chrome with dark mesh screen and waiting anxiously.

I also asked about discounts and Steve said current prices are already discounted. Steve - perhaps an additional discount for forum members?.....since there are many wanting fans but also so many non-believers and Wards loyalists. I am for quality products and excellent customer service.....

Thanks Steve and David.

Last edited by hscic; 02-11-2017 at 04:39 PM.
Old 02-11-2017, 09:49 PM
flashprez
Club Member
Received 45 Likes on 34 Posts

I installed a Jim's Forced Air Fan on my 2013 Anniversary Tri Glide and love it. I like the looks and I like the way it cools the cylinders down. I like that it has a thermostat that cuts the fan off and on when the head reaches 140*, and I like the fact that it has an off/on switch so that you can use the fan only when you want to. Check them out. I wanted a Wards fan, but he hasn't had any thing out in 6 month, and I found this on line and I like the looks and the good job it does keeping things cool.

Old 02-12-2017, 04:59 PM
tj316
Stellar HDF Member
Received 480 Likes on 126 Posts

You guys can do what you want , but me I will never buy from Steve and Love Juggs. I spoke to Jason before I bought and told him I was looking at his and Love Juggs. Jason was very professional and told me about his system and his testing, never said anything negative about Love Juggs. I then called and spoke to Steve and told him the same thing, he went on about a 10 minute rant telling me what a piece of **** Jason's product was and how superior his were. He was very unprofessional and if mine ever breaks and Jason is not back in business I'll buy another brand, these are not the only two on the market.

Old 02-12-2017, 07:18 PM
hattitude
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 8,220 Likes on 4,418 Posts

Originally Posted by tj316
You guys can do what you want , but me I will never buy from Steve and Love Juggs. I spoke to Jason before I bought and told him I was looking at his and Love Juggs. Jason was very professional and told me about his system and his testing, never said anything negative about Love Juggs. I then called and spoke to Steve and told him the same thing, he went on about a 10 minute rant telling me what a piece of **** Jason's product was and how superior his were. He was very unprofessional and if mine ever breaks and Jason is not back in business I'll buy another brand, these are not the only two on the market.
I too have been turned off by very unprofessional behavior by someone representing Love Juggs on this forum...

I remember early on, somebody representing Love Juggs posted about their product. Several people posted that the Ward's fans were just as good and much better looking.... Whoever was posting for love juggs at that time , threw a hissy fit that would have embarrassed a 10 year old.... and he just kept posting his juvenile insults and whining.....

I remember thinking that juggs just lost all credibility with me and I would never do business with a company like that...

And, say what they will, juggs' product, before Jason jumped in the game, was a gawd-awful, ugly fan. After Jason has left the arena, they are making a product that is practically a twin of Jason's. OK, they may have made some improvements, but who are they kiddin? Those are Jason's fans...

Whatever transpired in all this, finally love juggs has an attractive product to offer. For those contemplating them, if their quality is on par with Jason's, they are better than juggs other offering.

Their earlier juvenile behavior left such a sour taste in my mouth, I doubt I will ever be one of their customers....

I wish Jason well whatever he is doing. I thank him for developing and making a great product (mine are still looking/working flawlessly). I also applaud him for his incredible customer service, a standard for others to aspire to.

I hope juggs has matured some and I wish them well with their new (Jason's) product....

Old 02-12-2017, 08:25 PM
dkstuck
Intermediate
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Would anyone else chime in on Jims Forceflow? Also wondering how backside looks in airflow direction. Really wanna get some cooling in next month or so, I like Wards but emails and this post unanswered seems like only downfall with them.

Old 02-12-2017, 08:50 PM
hscic
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by flashprez
I installed a Jim's Forced Air Fan on my 2013 Anniversary Tri Glide and love it. I like the looks and I like the way it cools the cylinders down. I like that it has a thermostat that cuts the fan off and on when the head reaches 140*, and I like the fact that it has an off/on switch so that you can use the fan only when you want to. Check them out. I wanted a Wards fan, but he hasn't had any thing out in 6 month, and I found this on line and I like the looks and the good job it does keeping things cool.
I always do my due diligence and give any major competitor in the market a chance. How does the fan accommodate bikes with horns?

Old 02-12-2017, 08:59 PM
hscic
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by hattitude
I too have been turned off by very unprofessional behavior by someone representing Love Juggs on this forum...

I remember early on, somebody representing Love Juggs posted about their product. Several people posted that the Ward's fans were just as good and much better looking.... Whoever was posting for love juggs at that time , threw a hissy fit that would have embarrassed a 10 year old.... and he just kept posting his juvenile insults and whining.....

I remember thinking that juggs just lost all credibility with me and I would never do business with a company like that...

And, say what they will, juggs' product, before Jason jumped in the game, was a gawd-awful, ugly fan. After Jason has left the arena, they are making a product that is practically a twin of Jason's. OK, they may have made some improvements, but who are they kiddin? Those are Jason's fans...

Whatever transpired in all this, finally love juggs has an attractive product to offer. For those contemplating them, if their quality is on par with Jason's, they are better than juggs other offering.

Their earlier juvenile behavior left such a sour taste in my mouth, I doubt I will ever be one of their customers....

I wish Jason well whatever he is doing. I thank him for developing and making a great product (mine are still looking/working flawlessly). I also applaud him for his incredible customer service, a standard for others to aspire to.

I hope juggs has matured some and I wish them well with their new (Jason's) product....
If I experienced that kind of behavior, I probably would have reacted the same way. It is sad that Jason (Ward) is not accepting deposits and/or orders or responding to inquiries as I would have included his fans in my due diligence. Competition is good.

That being said, I have not encountered the rudeness and negativity by LG as mentioned by others so I have nothing negative to say about them. All I care about is preventing my bike from overheating...therefore I am looking for a quality product that is proven from a supplier that provides good customer service. There doesn't seem to be many suppliers out there so choices are limited.

Last edited by hscic; 02-13-2017 at 12:04 AM.

Quick Reply: WTB Ward Werks Cooling fan