VRSC Models V-Rod, Street Rod, Night Rod and Night Rod Special

two up on night rod special?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 01:43 PM
ChizzleHD
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DesertSpeed
Sounds like your boyfriend still has the stock passenger seat. Seat is a loose term. It's more like "the black thing that cover the fender". As easy as it is to change seats on the V-rods, he needs to do you a favor and bust loose $65 so you can enjoy the bike too!!
There is no way my wife would have done 10,000 miles on the stock seat. We have two seat sets; the stock rider seat with the Night Rod touring pillion and back pad with the H-D med-low sissy bar and a Sundowner seat package with a tall custom sissy bar.

yeah i know. We got it in the fall, so we haven't gotten a chance to get out on it much. But he is more into making it look good than how comfortable it is lol. Yeah everyone is so suprised to hear me say I am more comfortable on the sportbike than i am on the harley.

Old 02-18-2009, 06:46 PM
DesertSpeed
Account Suspended
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ChizzleHD
yeah i know. We got it in the fall, so we haven't gotten a chance to get out on it much. But he is more into making it look good than how comfortable it is lol. Yeah everyone is so suprised to hear me say I am more comfortable on the sportbike than i am on the harley.
If my wife isn't happy, then I'm not happy!
It was as very loooong week between getting our bike and picking up the passenger touring pillion. I think she asked at least twice a day when "her" seat was coming in.
Don't let him him get the "mini"! If you see that tiny little thing you can imagine where it will go during a hard launch. My wife looked at one one at the dealership. Once the salesman told her it was a sissybar she said "like hell it is."
As for making it "look good", all he needs is you on the back. No other accesories required!!
(Works for us!)

Old 02-18-2009, 11:45 PM
ChizzleHD
Novice

Originally Posted by DesertSpeed
If my wife isn't happy, then I'm not happy!
It was as very loooong week between getting our bike and picking up the passenger touring pillion. I think she asked at least twice a day when "her" seat was coming in.
Don't let him him get the "mini"! If you see that tiny little thing you can imagine where it will go during a hard launch. My wife looked at one one at the dealership. Once the salesman told her it was a sissybar she said "like hell it is."
As for making it "look good", all he needs is you on the back. No other accesories required!!
(Works for us!)

your wife is a lucky women....=) yeah id say that there will never be a comfortable solution for me. =/

Old 02-19-2009, 08:07 AM
Jetgod
Cruiser

your wife is a lucky women....=) yeah id say that there will never be a comfortable solution for me. =/
There is a solution. Tell your bf to send the seat to http://www.americanasoftseats.com/
I had a gel pad and memory foam installed in my seat and it made it VERY comfy for both me and my passenger. I had two seats done one for solo (just the front) and one for two up.

Old 02-19-2009, 12:05 PM
ChizzleHD
Novice

Originally Posted by Jetgod
There is a solution. Tell your bf to send the seat to http://www.americanasoftseats.com/
I had a gel pad and memory foam installed in my seat and it made it VERY comfy for both me and my passenger. I had two seats done one for solo (just the front) and one for two up.

thanks i am going to check into this...

Old 02-19-2009, 09:01 PM
DesertSpeed
Account Suspended
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

your wife is a lucky women....=)
I think JetGod will confirm that I'm the lucky one!