VRSC Models V-Rod, Street Rod, Night Rod and Night Rod Special

V-Rod Muscle

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 09:59 AM
HarleyGirl76
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V-Rod Muscle

I was in the dealership last weekend and saw the V-Rod muscle. Normally the VRSC section of the place is well hidden, but they had posters all over and seemed to be really pushing it? Have any of you ridden one? Is it a different ride or just a new marketing campaign?

Lisa

Old 10-24-2008, 01:59 PM
vV_juggernaut_Vv
Cruiser

i have yet to see it in person. but when i mention "New V-Rod" to random people in the dealership they know it's about the Muscle

Old 10-24-2008, 11:16 PM
WARG
Elite HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Saw one at Bikes, Blues, and Barbque in Faryetteville, AR a few weeks back. It looked very cool in person. I'm not a V-Rod guy as you can tell from my sig, but really like the Nightrod Special. The Muscle has a very no nonsense, go very fast, yank your head back kinda look to it.

Old 10-25-2008, 03:53 PM
Herr Monk
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, they are really trying to push the bike.

Old 10-26-2008, 01:12 AM
vV_juggernaut_Vv
Cruiser

okay they got a silver one in at the local dealership today, along with all the Marisa Miller cheesecake stuff. the bike is much nicer than i thought it would be, i'm quite impressed but i feel happier with the VRSCD i already have

Old 10-26-2008, 11:16 PM
Jetgod
Cruiser

I have seen two in person now.......still one ugly bike!!!!

Old 10-26-2008, 11:38 PM
dja4260
Cruiser

I went in to the local HD dealer this Saturday. They had an open house and 1 model of every bike to test ride. I figured the ride would be short and very limited. I choose the v-rod muscle to drive. I'm 23 and they just knew i was going to ride it hard, i could see it in all the employees their faces. Their was a guide that took 12 or so on all different bikes for a 10 mile ride. My father has a v-rod with a tuner and pipe so i wanted to see if it was faster then his. I had the muscle on the chip many times, that sucker flys. I literally tried to melt the tire off the back end. The guide gave us ample room to get on it, and i had a 2 gear roll on with a 09 softtail. He was in the corner of my eye for about 1/2 second then i was GONE. I really like the styling of this bike. But agian i am 23, i feel this bike is geared towards the younger crowd. The turn signals are TRICK, there built in to the mirrors. I will say that the riding position is very aggressive and makes you wanna haul ***. I got the poster they gave me, as soon as i graduate this year, im going to trade my Sportster in, and get this bike in black.

Old 10-27-2008, 09:04 AM
imjdoggie
Tourer
Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Jetgod
I have seen two in person now.......still one ugly bike!!!!

I totally disagree, different strokes for different folks. I love the new muscle the chopped fender, the huge rear tire, bigger fuel tank, side mount license plate. They have made alot of inprovements and I absolutely love the bike. Some people just wouldn't know style if it bit them right in the rear, jetgod.

Old 10-27-2008, 12:49 PM
gs34doc
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Received 895 Likes on 633 Posts

I like it. But,after sitting on it, it really doesn't feel as comfortable to me as I would like. Gonna have to ride one and see how it feels on the road. It is a different look from the standard VRod.

Old 10-27-2008, 09:41 PM
DesertSpeed
Account Suspended
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wazzup Ryan? Have you taken that B up "The Trail"? Welcome to the airhead forums!

Quick Reply: V-Rod Muscle