VRSC Models V-Rod, Street Rod, Night Rod and Night Rod Special

V-Rod Muscle

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 05:14 PM
wood butcher
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jetgod
Maybe you should take your own advice! LOL I posted my opinion twice (Post 6 & 11) before you started at me (post 16). LOL Oh and look at my signature, I am also an "Airhead" so that wasn't meant as a derogatory remark. And the F is not the UGLIEST bike HD has made. The crossbones takes that honor IMHO
Come on, you call that flaming somebody? I'll admit, I shouldn't have insulted your customizing talents. There's no place between all of us to do that. After all we all have the same basic passion for motorcycles. Normally I would never do that. For that I apologize. But as different people we all have different tastes. No one should be chastized for what they like. For that I took offense, hense the insult. The airhead comment is understood so I did not take that as a derogatory remark. I'm not looking for you to back down from anything nor will I but when you start swearing at someone, calling them names, and leveling crude comments you have to expect the same in return or at least some kind of comeback. You obviously have good taste in motorcycles or we would not be trading comments on this forum. I think I too have good taste in motorcycles. If you notice we both like similar type bikes, especially when I get my V-Rod (though you obviously despise the v-rod type I like). That's ok, to each his own. Before my Harley days I rode sport bikes also. For what I've accomplished in my lifetime and done for others along the way, your insults to my manhood fall on deaf ears. As far as the Crossbones is concern,.......... I concur. (IMHO.)

Last edited by wood butcher; 02-17-2009 at 05:23 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 05:18 PM
Jetgod
Cruiser

Originally Posted by wood butcher
Come on, you call that flaming somebody? I'll admit, I shouldn't have insulted your customizing talents. There's no place between all of us to do that. After all we all have the same basic passion for motorcycles. Normally I would never do that. For that I apologize. But as different people we all have different tastes. No one should be chastized for what they like. For that I took offense, hense the insult. I'm not looking for you to back down from anything nor will I but when you start swearing at someone, calling them names, and leveling crude comments you have to expect the same in return or at least some kind of comeback. You obviously have good taste in motorcycles or we would not be trading comments on this forum. I think I too have good taste in motorcycles. If you notice we both like similar type bikes, especially when I get my V-Rod (though you obviously despise the v-rod type I like). That's ok, to each his own. Before my Harley days I rode sport bikes also. As far as the Crossbones is concern,.......... I concur.
I too apologize for my remarks and name calling. Truce?

Old 02-17-2009, 05:20 PM
Jetgod
Cruiser

BTW before you go buying a V take a look at the one in the classifieds I am selling for a buddy of mine. 178HP/132FPT makes for a FUN ride!

Old 02-17-2009, 06:08 PM
wood butcher
Tourer

Originally Posted by Jetgod
I too apologize for my remarks and name calling. Truce?
I'll make you a deal. Next time I go to your neck of the woods. The first beer's on me. In the mean time, ride safe.

Old 02-17-2009, 08:10 PM
DesertSpeed
Account Suspended
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ryan,
I'll still ride with you anytime you care to take point.
Seriously, when I get a chance to get back home we need to grab the gang and run "The Trail" at least from Morenci to Alpine. I love that despicable chunk of pavement.

If I remember correctly, your bike is the middle one.

Attached Thumbnails V-Rod Muscle-barlettv-rods-and-yllowcliffs.jpg  
Old 02-17-2009, 08:11 PM
Jetgod
Cruiser

Originally Posted by wood butcher
I'll make you a deal. Next time I go to your neck of the woods. The first beer's on me. In the mean time, ride safe.
You're on!! You ride safe too!!

Old 03-16-2009, 09:16 PM
lareyy2k
Stage III
Default vrod muscle

Hi lisa
I just bought my first HD and it happens to be the vrod muscle.
I have to say after riding suzuki,yamaha,honda race bike and also
the Deluxe HD, i think the vrod has a great ride ....

Rey

Attached Thumbnails V-Rod Muscle-n631303444_1534609_6892820.jpg  
Old 03-18-2009, 12:49 PM
HDMuscle09
Intermediate
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What I found interesting is that I live in Orlando and I recently went to Bike week.....again.....people kept coming up to compliment my bike but that's not why I posted again. The real interesting part was that I did not see one V-rod the whole time I was there? Not just a muscle not any......

Very strange but it didn't bother me becuase half the bikes looked the same so my bike stood out a bit

Old 07-29-2010, 04:00 AM
dominis1978
4th Gear

Originally Posted by HDMuscle09
I don't mind driving my ugly bike around....the reason they are selling more DX's is becuase the economy is bad and folks don't want to pay the extra money....I don't believe it's becuase they don't like the bike as you are inferring. I would also say that the hundreds of compliments I have gotten on the Muscle means that you may be in the minority in your assessment that the bike is ugly. Thank God we live in a free country where folks with different opinions can still spout off and put down things they don't own....enjoy what you have....no need to bash other peoples bikes

It may be ugly as hell, but I'd ride the hell out of it. It's badass.

Old 07-29-2010, 06:42 PM
09 Muscle
6th Gear

The Muscle is so ugly and selling so poorly that the 2011's (3rd yr) are now on the HD website.

Quick Reply: V-Rod Muscle