Hal64hd
Road Master

Received 39 Likes on 37 Posts
Old 02-02-2009, 10:02 AM
Jetgod
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wood butcher
I think your just jealous the MoCo did a nicer styling job than you did. From my perspective the muscle looks outstanding without anything but small changes to personalize it. I know there will be one in my garage eventually.
LOL no moron there is not one bit of jealousy here! I wouldn't be caught dead on a F (for Fu%$ed UP!!!). I looked at them again at the stealership with one sitting in between two DX's. The rear fender is fat and ugly the seat looks like crap. The only thing that looks decent on the bike is the turn signals in the mirror stem but the mirrors themselves are ugly! The exhaust is okay but I have no use for it! The stealer also said they are selling 4-5 DX's to every one F. That has to tell you something!!!

Old 02-02-2009, 02:17 PM
HDMuscle09
Intermediate
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't mind driving my ugly bike around....the reason they are selling more DX's is becuase the economy is bad and folks don't want to pay the extra money....I don't believe it's becuase they don't like the bike as you are inferring. I would also say that the hundreds of compliments I have gotten on the Muscle means that you may be in the minority in your assessment that the bike is ugly. Thank God we live in a free country where folks with different opinions can still spout off and put down things they don't own....enjoy what you have....no need to bash other peoples bikes

The following users liked this post:
Otter (03-19-2017)
Old 02-02-2009, 09:00 PM
wood butcher
Tourer

Originally Posted by Jetgod
LOL no moron there is not one bit of jealousy here! I wouldn't be caught dead on a F (for Fu%$ed UP!!!). I looked at them again at the stealership with one sitting in between two DX's. The rear fender is fat and ugly the seat looks like crap. The only thing that looks decent on the bike is the turn signals in the mirror stem but the mirrors themselves are ugly! The exhaust is okay but I have no use for it! The stealer also said they are selling 4-5 DX's to every one F. That has to tell you something!!!
Moron? The only moron here is you! Ego problem? I'd say. Who gives a crap what you think anyway! Sorry I didn't slober over your bike, but that's the way it goes. It's just a friggin' motorcycle dh. It's not that important. If you can't respect another person's taste in motorcycles without spouting off like a-----moron, then don't expect any respect from anyone. Who cares if they're selling more DX's than F's. They sell more touring bikes, softails, dynas and sportsters than v-rods. What does that say? Let me spell it out for you bonehead - different people like different things, that's all. Like HDMUSCLE09 says, your in the minority.
HdMUSCLE09- I'd take your bike any day. That thing is sweet!

Last edited by wood butcher; 02-02-2009 at 09:28 PM.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:16 PM
confederate
Most Wanted
Received 806 Likes on 392 Posts

Originally Posted by HDMuscle09
I don't mind driving my ugly bike around....the reason they are selling more DX's is becuase the economy is bad and folks don't want to pay the extra money....I don't believe it's becuase they don't like the bike as you are inferring. I would also say that the hundreds of compliments I have gotten on the Muscle means that you may be in the minority in your assessment that the bike is ugly. Thank God we live in a free country where folks with different opinions can still spout off and put down things they don't own....enjoy what you have....no need to bash other peoples bikes

I agree. You have a beautiful bike. I have never been interested in the v rod line until the muscle came out. If I were to get one, it would be the muscle.

Old 02-03-2009, 08:00 AM
HDMuscle09
Intermediate

Oh and for those that care my ugly bike is now featured on the TV program Heroes which is one of the hotest shows on TV....the character Ando was driving one in the first episode of season 3 which I thought was pretty cool

Old 02-03-2009, 08:41 AM
Jetgod
Cruiser

Originally Posted by wood butcher
Who cares if they're selling more DX's than F's. They sell more touring bikes, softails, dynas and sportsters than v-rods.
Shows what you know idiot! The DX is the BEST SELLING HD EVER!!!! Maybe if you combine all the airheads they might outsell the DX but that is the only way. The majority thinks the muscle is ugly! The airbox is awful as well as that rear fender! I ride with a lot of V owners and a lot of airhead owners and the majority think it is ugly!

I don't mind driving my ugly bike around....the reason they are selling more DX's is becuase the economy is bad and folks don't want to pay the extra money....I don't believe it's becuase they don't like the bike as you are inferring.
The DX ($16,699) costs more then the F ($14,999) so your excuse of the economy being the reason the DX's sell better is wrong! The only thing cool on the F is the inverted forks but those were on the R also! Other then that it is ugly! I'm glad you like it and rest assured you will not see many on the road! It will be only a 2 year production run since they can't move them! Just like the R!

Last edited by Jetgod; 02-03-2009 at 09:17 AM.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:47 PM
HDMuscle09
Intermediate

Ok....Dx, F...I don't have a clue what you are talking about but my bike (Vrod Muscle) costs a hell of a lot more than the DX (16,699) so my theory certainly holds up as far as why they would be harder to sell. As for seeing more on the road....why would I want one on every corner.....if there are 10 on the road that's just fine by me...I don't need others to own one for me to feel good about my purchase....is that why you buy a bike?

Your just another keyboard cowboy looking to stir up trouble by acting like your opinion is the only opinion that maters......do you need a hug or something?

Old 02-03-2009, 02:57 PM
Jetgod
Cruiser

Ok....Dx, F...I don't have a clue what you are talking about but my bike (Vrod Muscle) costs a hell of a lot more than the DX (16,699) so my theory certainly holds up as far as why they would be harder to sell. As for seeing more on the road....why would I want one on every corner.....if there are 10 on the road that's just fine by me...I don't need others to own one for me to feel good about my purchase....is that why you buy a bike?

Your just another keyboard cowboy looking to stir up trouble by acting like your opinion is the only opinion that maters......do you need a hug or something?
Nope not at all just tired of you freaks thinking that because the majority of people think its ugly you have to justify it by bashing others! You f*&^ heads started it! BTW those are the suggested list prices from HD so if you paid "a hell of a lot more than the DX" then you got ripped off!!!! I hope there are only ten on the road and then maybe your purchase will turn out to be a great one! Not bashing you for buying one just defending my opinion is all!!!

Old 02-03-2009, 03:22 PM
Herr Monk
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok....Dx, F...I don't have a clue what you are talking
There just those goofy letter designators HD uses on on there bikes e.g. Xl1200, FXDL, FXSTDB, e&

All the Revo bikes (V-Rods, Night Rods and Street Rod) are all VRSC(..)... you're bike strong Muscle is a VRSCF, the Night Rod Special is VRSCDX. Hence DX and F.

Quick Reply: V-Rod Muscle