Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

***Find It Now! FINŽ GPS Security and Recovery System for Motorcycles!***

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2013, 05:03 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dumbcluck
Hey brukus is it possible to get a lifetime contract rather than have to pay a monthly fee on FIN?
Some of us don't get to ride year round and would prefer not to pay for months when the bike is garaged.
Also, how well does this thing function under concrete and other areas normal wireless signals are lost?
I'm not trying to put it down, just legitimate concerns as my bike has been stolen before.
Thanks for the info.
It's actually an annual fee with the first year included in the purchase price. And after that, the annual fee can be decreased by paying it early. In other words, you will receive the bill like 3 months before it's due and the more quickly you pay it the cheaper it is. It is $59.95 if you pay it early.

You are the first person who's asked the question about under concrete. Are you referring to in a parking garage? Or a bunker? Remember that you can keep "pinging" the bike from the time it is moved so you can follow it while it's being taken. Let me know exactly what you are asking so I can answer.

Old 08-15-2013, 05:54 PM
Dumbcluck
Intermediate

I'm thinking about an underground parking garage or other areas that don't receive a signal on a common cell phone. Like I said, my bike has been stolen before (twice actually) and I'm not really paranoid but definitely would prefer not to see it taken for a third time.
$60 a year is not too bad but sure adds up after a few years. So I take it there is not a lifetime option. What's the initial investment? I've heard anywhere from $400-$600.
Thank you so much for the quick response.

Old 08-15-2013, 07:01 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Dumbcluck
I'm thinking about an underground parking garage or other areas that don't receive a signal on a common cell phone. Like I said, my bike has been stolen before (twice actually) and I'm not really paranoid but definitely would prefer not to see it taken for a third time.
$60 a year is not too bad but sure adds up after a few years. So I take it there is not a lifetime option. What's the initial investment? I've heard anywhere from $400-$600.
Thank you so much for the quick response.
I am going to talk to Ray to find out the answer to your question as you are the first to ask that particular question and I don't want to lead you astray. After having your bike stolen twice, I know you want the right answer and I don't blame you. You can also call Ray yourself and ask any questions you want. They have great customer service!

And I am going to ask about a lifetime airtime charge to see if that's ever an option.

Ray Banken
VP of Operations
Find It Now USA,LLC
727-862-2522

The Find It Now retails through us for $595 (It's a bit more through some dealers), but PM me if you are interested and I will tell you about a special discount offer we have.

Old 08-15-2013, 08:37 PM
Dumbcluck
Intermediate
Default Thanks

Sounds good. I really appreciate it.
Thank you.

Old 08-16-2013, 08:46 AM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor

Hey Jimbo,

Here is Ray's response:

"Nothing is 100% so there is a possibility that you may lose signal. It all depends on the building..where the bike may be parked inside that building, etc….. ( If its in a 10 story parking garage but parked towards the sides where there are windows or open air, you would have a better chance of getting a signal than parking in the center.) Just because there is “no cell signal” does not mean it won’t transmit a text messages, which is how our device communicates.

If you get the right thief…a real Professional…..they will get your bike if they want it. That’s about 1% of the scumbag thieves that are out there.

Remember, though, with LoJack it’s published information that it is only usable in about 5% of the Country..now that’s scary, but most people simply do not know that because of their marketing.

The purpose of FIN is to be a “Early Warning” Security Device…it alerts you so you can track and monitor it. We will get a fix before it goes into the building and get a fix when it comes out.

Also..we have had a few ask about extended airtimes and we will see what we can work out on that."

By the way, the FIN offers a guarantee that if they cannot recover your bike, they will pay up to $1000 on your deductible. That's how sure they are that they will recover it.

Old 08-16-2013, 11:06 AM
Dumbcluck
Intermediate
Default Nice

Thanks big Brukus you sure are timely on your responses!

Old 08-16-2013, 11:29 AM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor

Just doing my job. Don't want to get fired.

Old 08-23-2013, 03:56 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor
Default Saddlebag Theft in Colorado!

Brukus Motorcycle Parts just overnighted a SaddlebagSecure kit to Breckenridge, CO for a customer who had one bag stolen and didn't want to ride back to Maryland without the other bag SECURED!

Don't leave home without your accessories Secured!

And the FIN would have alerted this biker that her bike was being messed with!

We are still offering FREE U.S. Ground Shipping and Reduced Canadian Shipping! And here is our HDForum Brukus Product Discounts Link!

Old 08-28-2013, 05:01 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor
Default Free Shipping Ends Labor Day!

Just a quick reminder that Brukus has FREE shipping in the U.S. going on.

And we have REDUCED shipping to Canada.

This ALL ends on Labor Day - September 2, 2013 - at MIDNIGHT!

So TAKE ADVANTAGE!

Brukus Product Discounts!

Old 09-11-2013, 06:00 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor

Here is a thread on the forum from a customer who just installed the FIN and the alert saved his tank of gas!

Quick Reply: ***Find It Now! FINŽ GPS Security and Recovery System for Motorcycles!***