Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Pulstar Pulse Plugs Videos see the difference for yourself... You Decide.

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 06:40 PM
IncognitoProducts
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xrayrick
So your saying with the mods on my engine. I will go from 116.8 WhTq to 130.816 WhTq and 91.7 WhPw-Hp to 102.704 Hp with these plugs. Sorry, doesn't seem possible and I'm turning my current numbers with $1.49 Autolite sparkplug.
Also with the Mods. to your engine... I will need to know the part# on the Autolite spark plug, to see if it will cross over to the same heat range in a Pulstar Pulse plug. Thanks for the question & your interest.

Old 10-20-2012, 07:32 PM
lgenf
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Well I read through all the posts and then decided to order two sets

1 for me - 96 in motor with SE heavy breather, Andrew cams, rineharts and tuned by DOC

My bike makes good power not stupid power and a little extra increase would be nice and any gain in fuel economy starts paying for the plugs immediately

Additionally I am about to turn 10k miles so my plugs were getting changed out anyways

So spending a little extra right now to save over the next 50-75k miles sounds like an easy decision

The wife's bike gets the other set

2011 Fat Boy - K&N air filter, Rush crossover exhaust and has XIEDs installed but pretty much a stocker with all of 1400 miles on it

So two sets on order and I can't say I will have too much to report, but we've had a few honest reviews from forum members that were skeptical and became believers so that was enough for me

Old 10-20-2012, 08:27 PM
IncognitoProducts
Banned

Originally Posted by lgenf
Well I read through all the posts and then decided to order two sets

1 for me - 96 in motor with SE heavy breather, Andrew cams, rineharts and tuned by DOC

My bike makes good power not stupid power and a little extra increase would be nice and any gain in fuel economy starts paying for the plugs immediately

Additionally I am about to turn 10k miles so my plugs were getting changed out anyways

So spending a little extra right now to save over the next 50-75k miles sounds like an easy decision

The wife's bike gets the other set

2011 Fat Boy - K&N air filter, Rush crossover exhaust and has XIEDs installed but pretty much a stocker with all of 1400 miles on it

So two sets on order and I can't say I will have too much to report, but we've had a few honest reviews from forum members that were skeptical and became believers so that was enough for me
Sounds good Bro. I got your order... they will ship out to you on Monday. Please let me know your results. And if you have any questions at all, let me know as well. Take care & keep both tires on the road.

Old 10-20-2012, 08:31 PM
Quadancer
Elite HDF Member
Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts

don't tell the wife you put them in hers. Then you have an unbiased report if she says anything. Mine did excellently in the cones today, but motor power isn't something I'm thinking of when nose to tail with LEO's and students.

Last edited by Quadancer; 10-20-2012 at 08:33 PM.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:33 PM
IncognitoProducts
Banned

Originally Posted by Quadancer
don't tell the wife you put them in hers. Then you have an unbiased report if she says anything.
That is some good advise! How are you doing Bro? I hear you, glad you found the carb. problem. Sounds like the bike is running a lot better. Feels good to find & fix it yourself, doesn't it?

Last edited by IncognitoProducts; 10-20-2012 at 08:43 PM.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:38 PM
Quadancer
Elite HDF Member

Everything is smooth now I got the carb lined out. Will run off this tank and check mileage - probably report back in about a week. For now, I'm shot. Setting up and riding cone exersizes is hard on old bods.

Old 10-20-2012, 08:54 PM
IncognitoProducts
Banned

Everything is smooth now I got the carb lined out. Will run off this tank and check mileage - probably report back in about a week. For now, I'm shot. Setting up and riding cone exersizes is hard on old bods.
Take care Bro... and get some rest.

Old 10-20-2012, 09:25 PM
Mark_H
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

don't tell the wife you put them in hers. Then you have an unbiased report if she says anything. Mine did excellently in the cones today, but motor power isn't something I'm thinking of when nose to tail with LEO's and students.
Agreed, it would be interesting to see if there is anything noticed without wondering if it is the placebo effect.

Old 10-21-2012, 11:51 AM
IncognitoProducts
Banned

Originally Posted by Mark_H
Agreed, it would be interesting to see if there is anything noticed without wondering if it is the placebo effect.
I also agree that would will be a good test, however the placebo effect will not affect your fuel gauge & MPG. That is an in-disputable benefit of the Pulstar Technology... igniting & burning the fuel, more efficiently... Compared to the spark plug you were using before, installing the Pulstar Pulse Plugs.

For more info. & to purchase... Please visit: http://www.Pulstar-IncognitoProducts.com

Thank you for your time & interest.

Last edited by IncognitoProducts; 10-21-2012 at 01:18 PM.
Old 10-21-2012, 01:26 PM
Quadancer
Elite HDF Member

I think Mark and I are thinking more in regard of the power claims - not many of us will afford a dyno test, and if we already have mods like stage II, the butt dyno would really have to be impressive to be noticed. His lady will more than likely just notice it run smoother, but if there is a dyno effect, she may mention that. If unprovoked, I would find that significant.

Quick Reply: Pulstar Pulse Plugs Videos see the difference for yourself... You Decide.