Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Pulstar Pulse Plugs Videos see the difference for yourself... You Decide.

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 11:27 AM
IncognitoProducts
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Quadancer
I'll refuel at the end of the day since the reading on this tank will be irrelevant.
Sounds good, my friend.

Old 10-20-2012, 11:37 AM
IncognitoProducts
Banned

Originally Posted by Mark_H
Ok guys, I've been lurking in the back ground on this post and looking at these Pulse plugs for a while. I'm a pretty hardcore skeptic when it comes to things like this. I have always been of the opinion that a plug is a plug is a plug. Tried a few different ones over the years and every time more or less felt like I wasted good money every time.

I started emailing back and forth with Mark a few weeks ago and decided what the hell. Bought a pair for my 97.

I installed them on the 10/9. The first thing I noticed, as others stated, was that my bike was firing right up easier. I'm running 10.2:1 compression and this bike has always taken several attempts for a cold start even on the choke when ambient temps are warm. Once warm she will fire right up. She now fires almost immediately instead of the usual 3-4 cranks, and now it is usually in the 40's when I'm starting her cold...even more impressive.

So, being mostly retired and not having anything better to do, I put 1900 miles on her over the last 9 days. I did a lot of swapping of plugs. I did two runs back and forth from Salt Lake to Las Vegas, (851 round trip) one trip on my Champion plugs, one on the Pulse plugs. I took all the same roads and weather conditions were fairly similar.

This bike is carbed and does not have an electronic cruise control but I do have a poor mans cruise on her and set it at speed limit for both runs. Here are my numbers, first trip on Champions I averaged 37.7mpg. Second trip I averaged 40.3mpg.

I'm rather impressed by this so far. I really was not expecting this to be true. It goes against everything that a lot of wrenches I really respect say. As far as the HP gains...who knows. It is rare that I open her up all the way and frankly, if it starts better, and gets better mileage, its good enough for me. Looking forward to trying out a set in the Street Glide in a few thousand miles.

Wondering if the gains I'm seeing on a carbed bike will be seen on an EFI bike.

I know many still won't believe this, or will think I have something to gain by giving a positive review. Simply put, this is a true, unbiased review by someone who was skeptical.
Please tell me (and everyone else) how many more miles on a tank of fuel your results, equals with Pulstar VS the Champion spark plug? Also I would like to know if I could get you to copy & past your experience (I know this is very tabu on here) in the Testimony page on my website? Thank you for the feed back.

For more info & to Purchase Please Visit:http://www.Pulstar-IncognitoProducts.com

Old 10-20-2012, 12:01 PM
Mark_H
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by IncognitoProducts
Please tell me (and everyone else) how many more miles on a tank of fuel your results, equals with Pulstar VS the Champion spark plug? Also I would like to know if I could get you to copy & past your experience (I know this is very tabu on here) in the Testimony page on my website? Thank you for the feed back.

For more info & to Purchase Please Visit:http://www.Pulstar-IncognitoProducts.com
My numbers work out to about 16 miles more per tank.

Old 10-20-2012, 12:33 PM
IncognitoProducts
Banned

Originally Posted by Mark_H
My numbers work out to about 16 miles more per tank.
Thanks, That is why we say, Unlock your engines "True Potential" with Pulstar Pulse Plugs.

Old 10-20-2012, 12:43 PM
lumper
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I guess for 40$ or whatever it is a cheap way to experiment.

I have heard every one that tried them on here anyway say their bikes started faster and easier, that's cool, and a little gas savings too, nothing wrong with that.

So if a guy buys them, rides them for a few tanks and decided he doesn't feel any difference or think they are better, you are going to give him back his money on his word?

Does he ship the plugs back to you?

I mean if it is 100% satisfaction guarantee or money back then I cant see why more people wouldn't try them.

I wont be riding until Feb but I think after my initial trip, 1300 miles, I will then try a set and see what I can find out for my bike.

Lump

Old 10-20-2012, 12:56 PM
IncognitoProducts
Banned

Originally Posted by lumper
I guess for 40$ or whatever it is a cheap way to experiment.

I have heard every one that tried them on here anyway say their bikes started faster and easier, that's cool, and a little gas savings too, nothing wrong with that.

So if a guy buys them, rides them for a few tanks and decided he doesn't feel any difference or think they are better, you are going to give him back his money on his word? YES

Does he ship the plugs back to you? YES

I mean if it is 100% satisfaction guarantee or money back then I cant see why more people wouldn't try them. GOOD POINT

I wont be riding until Feb but I think after my initial trip, 1300 miles, I will then try a set and see what I can find out for my bike. GOOD DEAL, THANKS

Lump
Yes Sir, The Warranty states... if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your Pulstar Pulse Plugs... you may return them for a full refund up to 30 days after the purchase date on your invoice (shipping charges are not refundable). I would like to ask you to try them with no risk to you for, 28 days & on day 28 you decide.

There is also a 2 yr Warranty on all "Power Sports" & a life Time Warranty on all Auto plugs!

Thank you for your comments & the question. Please look at the...
Very Important Information (on the side bar of my website)

Installation Instructions
The Pulstar® Warranty
Guarantee & Warranty FAQ

Last edited by IncognitoProducts; 10-20-2012 at 06:19 PM.
Old 10-20-2012, 01:04 PM
IncognitoProducts
Banned
Default Pulstar Pulse Plus Product review

Old 10-20-2012, 05:22 PM
IncognitoProducts
Banned
Default HD Forum Member Pulstar results & feed back...

Today, 03:38 PM
harleycharlie1992
Elite HDF Member
Garage is empty, add now

Well, I wanted to be the first one, to ask for my money back, and tell everybody these plugs don't work, and all the claims made are false......I can't do that!! I bought these plugs as a certified master mechanic, totally skeptical, and ready to point my finger at another crook, again, unable to. I replaced my screamin eagle plugs, with 2500 miles on them. and I have driven for 160 miles on the pulstar plugs. heres what I have observed so far, again, very skeptical. bike started easier, ok, no big deal. it seems to have picked up a little more rpm at idle, maybe 100 rpm, my imagination, no doubt. bike seems to have a different note in the exhaust, a little "deeper"? best way to describe it. it really does accelerate quicker, rpms come up faster, accelerates smoother, and it pulls harder, longer. I am not kidding. I can't tell about mileage, too soon, and I really keep twisting the throttle hard, waiting for the bike to change back. It hasn't so far. exhaust pipe is a lighter gray color, kinda like when you burn avgas, and the muffler turns that gray/white color. my bike runs very well, I keep it that way, and I have to say with all honesty, so far, it is running better than before changing the plugs. these plugs are living up to the claims made. I will not ask for my money back, and in fact, ordering a couple more sets, to put into some of my customers bikes, that I know will pop for 40 bucks for plugs. Are they worth the extra money?well if you don't replace them at 10k intervals,like the stock plugs, you will wind up money ahead, and the extra performance noticed is worth it to me, thats for sure, and I am kinda picky about such things. its still early, I'm still trying to be skeptical, but it is getting increasingly harder to do.
Last edited by harleycharlie1992; Today at 03:40 PM.

Old 10-20-2012, 06:24 PM
xrayrick
4th Gear
Default Skeptic!!!! ??????????

Originally Posted by IncognitoProducts
Enerpulse, Inc. Announces Supply Agreement With Honeywell

September 12, 2012 | By admin
  • digg

EmailShare
by Pulstar Pulse Plugs on Saturday, November 6, 2010 at 3:55pm
Unique Drop-In Replacement for Spark Plugs to be Manufactured in State-of-the-Art Facility
Albuquerque, N.M.
(November 6, 2010) — Ignition products company ENERPULSE, Inc. announced today that the Enerpulse, Inc. proprietary Pulstar® pulse plugs will be manufactured by the Autolite business of Honeywell Consumer Products Group (CPG), in their state-of-the-art facility. The Pulstar plugs, utilizing innovative energy management, deliver more than one (1) megawatt of ignition power to improve the combustion process in internal combustion spark ignited engines (ICE).
Louis Camilli, President of Enerpulse, Inc. states, "The Honeywell CPG Autolite plant in Mexicali, Mexico was selected from a number of potential suppliers due to their ability to produce the technologically advanced plug in high volume in keeping with our specifications. This was essential in the decision as we expand into the marketplace and further our engagement with the automakers." Manufacturing of the proprietary Pulstar® pulse plugs is scheduled to begin in January 2011.
About Enerpulse, Inc.
Enerpulse, Inc., a privately held company headquartered in Albuquerque, N.M., was founded in 1996. The company develops ignition products through the application of pulse power technology. For more information, visit www.pulstar.com, or call the company at 1-888-800-6700.
About Honeywell CPG
Honeywell Consumer Products Group, a business unit within the Transportation Systems segment of Honeywell International Inc., is headquartered in Danbury, Conn. Its leading automotive care products include FRAM® oil, air, transmission and fuel filters; Autolite spark plugs and ignition wire sets; Prestone antifreeze and car care products; and Holts® car care. It maintains R&D capabilities in both the United States and Europe and has a manufacturing footprint in 10 countries worldwide.
Honeywell International (www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J., Honeywell’s shares are traded on the New York, London, and Chicago Stock Exchanges. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit www.honeywellnow.com.

For more info & to purchase please visit http://www.Pulstar-IncognitoProducts.com

Thank You.
So your saying with the mods on my engine. I will go from 116.8 WhTq to 130.816 WhTq and 91.7 WhPw-Hp to 102.704 Hp with these plugs. Sorry, doesn't seem possible and I'm turning my current numbers with $1.49 Autolite sparkplug.

Old 10-20-2012, 06:37 PM
IncognitoProducts
Banned

Originally Posted by xrayrick
So your saying with the mods on my engine. I will go from 116.8 WhTq to 130.816 WhTq and 91.7 WhPw-Hp to 102.704 Hp with these plugs. Sorry, doesn't seem possible and I'm turning my current numbers with $1.49 Autolite sparkplug.
No I never said that, and no one else will ever say that either. What I said is up to 12% more HP & Low End Torque... Guaranteed or your money back in 30-days. If you do not get more power that you can feel... I will give your money back to you. The Guarantee & Warranty states... if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your Pulstar Plugs you may return them for a full refund up to 30-day from the date of purchase on your invoice (shipping charges are not refundable).

Last edited by IncognitoProducts; 10-20-2012 at 06:42 PM.

Quick Reply: Pulstar Pulse Plugs Videos see the difference for yourself... You Decide.