Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Pulstar Pulse Plugs Videos see the difference for yourself... You Decide.

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 10:30 PM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,571 Likes on 2,889 Posts

Originally Posted by IncognitoProducts
I can hook you up with dealer pricing Bro. on 12 pair. I can ship up to 12 pair anywhere in the USA for $12.00. let me know, my friend. They work. I would not get on here if they did not work.
After a few more reputable reviews (no offense) I'll line up a few R&R's. All my purchases would be of the automotive variety though.

Old 10-19-2012, 10:31 PM
Mark_H
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you very much, Bro. I told you they worked. I would not get on here if they did not. The EFI will be more impressive... cause the computer will optimize MPG... when you are doing the speed limit. Thanks. this is what I like about these plugs!!!! I love helping people save $$$$ on gas.... & get some extra power for when they need it. Have fun Bro. & be safe.
You will have to forgive me for still being skeptical. Over the years I have been told quite a few times about products that make claims of better mileage and power. To date, this is the only one the appears legit. I guess no matter how stubborn you are, it still pays to take a chance sometimes..

Old 10-19-2012, 10:33 PM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by Mark_H
You will have to forgive me for still being skeptical. Over the years I have been told quite a few times about products that make claims of better mileage and power. To date, this is the only one the appears legit. I guess no matter how stubborn you are, it still pays to take a chance sometimes..
Same boat but still on the fence. Gotta try these magnets for the fuel line first and I have a Holly carb adapter that guaranties 90mpg...

Old 10-19-2012, 10:34 PM
IncognitoProducts
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pulstar Dyno Reports

Old 10-19-2012, 10:35 PM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member

I can play with Photoshop too! LOL. Forgive me if I only trust dyno sheets from someone I know...

Old 10-19-2012, 10:38 PM
IncognitoProducts
Banned

Originally Posted by soft 02
After a few more reputable reviews (no offense) I'll line up a few R&R's. All my purchases would be of the automotive variety though.
I completely understand. Thanks for having an open mind & your interest. It means a lot.
take a look at this other thread on here as well (pulstar Plugs/ SE plugs).
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touri...-plugs-21.html

Old 10-19-2012, 10:40 PM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member

I completely understand. Thanks for having an open mind & your interest. It means a lot.
take a look at this other thread on here as well (pulstar Plugs/ SE plugs).
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touri...-plugs-21.html
Dont worry. Following both threads. Waiting for some more members i know to post up along with some engine builders.

Old 10-19-2012, 10:46 PM
IncognitoProducts
Banned

Originally Posted by soft 02
Dont worry. Following both threads. Waiting for some more members i know to post up along with some engine builders.
Good deal... that sounds very fair.

Old 10-19-2012, 11:09 PM
IncognitoProducts
Banned

Originally Posted by Quadancer
I'm starting over. Had to go to a 48 pilot jet and she was still chuggin' like a race cam, mid-throttle had an odd feel; then noticed the gas gauge diving. Pulled the carb open and waddaknow...I had actually put the spring retainer in UPSIDE DOWN somehow - and the needle went up into the bigger hole on that end and stuck, making it super rich! I had thought something was wrong with my diaphragm repair, but it's holding well and working great.
Teaching the RLAP riding to our club tomorrow - should be plenty of idle/low rev time, and a run afterward to see if there's anything significant. Sounds great now. More "pop" in the pipes.
Good to hear. Thanks Bro. Glad you found the prob.

Old 10-20-2012, 06:37 AM
Quadancer
Elite HDF Member
Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts

I'll refuel at the end of the day since the reading on this tank will be irrelevant.

Quick Reply: Pulstar Pulse Plugs Videos see the difference for yourself... You Decide.