Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

****l'il joes legendary leathers from dr. V-twin at a discount!**********************

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2011, 10:00 AM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts
Default ****l'il joes legendary leathers from dr. V-twin at a discount!**********************

Dr. V-Twin is the number one retailer of L'il Joe's products on the west coast! Get one fo their famous leather vests or their new jacket or leather over pants from the Doc. Let us fill your prscription for warmth this winter and help you look as good as possible. All of us at the shop wear the L'il Joe's SOA vest as it is the nicest around and will last forever. Personally, I have a Black Magic denim vest and the SOA leather vest. The denim is for the summer, the leather is for the winter.

I have owned numerous brands of vests in my day and these are the highest quality and best fitting I have ever found. Forget teh fact that these are vests worn on teh hit TV series Sons of Anarchy, just get one for yourself and see why.

Vest are offered with red or black lining, no collar, 1" collar or a regular collar, and with 3" extended length if needed. The 4 pocket offers 4 pockets on the outside and the gun pocket on the left inside and the regular pocket on the right inside. The SOA vest features the two upper pockets on teh outside and the same configuration inside. The black Magic vest has 2 outer pockets and the 2 inner pockets. These will make you feel like a god.

Discounted pricing for all forum members. Call the shop, PM or email info@drvtwin.com
**BE AWARE THAT ANYTHING LEFT IN THE LOWER POCKETS OF THE 4 POCKET IS LIKELY TO FLY OUT OF YOUR POCKETS ON THE ROAD*****

Black Magic vest

4 Pocket Vest

SOA Vest

Drew

Last edited by DR. V-TWIN; 03-14-2012 at 01:39 PM.
Old 11-02-2011, 08:44 AM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

Bump!

Old 11-03-2011, 02:40 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

Bump it on up. Stay warm in L'il Joe's stuff this winter.

Drew

Old 11-08-2011, 10:33 AM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

I have a leather and a denim L'il Joe's. I compare them to every vest I come across and they are far nicer than all I have ever seen. Everyone I ride with has as L'il Joes as they know quality when they see it.

Drew

Old 11-09-2011, 07:37 AM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

Nothing but the best for us. Well worth the money. I have a denim and leather vest from L'il Joe's and they will last forever.

Drew

Old 11-09-2011, 08:53 AM
latnyte
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

hey drew ,
warn club members that hand sewing patches is dangerous to ones fingers lol these vests are the best heavy duty quality available !!!

Old 11-11-2011, 05:44 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by latnyte
hey drew ,
warn club members that hand sewing patches is dangerous to ones fingers lol these vests are the best heavy duty quality available !!!
Yup. I take my vest to the shoemaker or dry cleaner who has a heavy duty sewing machine for sewing. I got tired of using a pair of needle nose pliers and a huge needle to sew patches on. LOL. It shows more pride to sew it yurself but when the neddle goees through your finer, it hurst like an SOB!

Drew

Old 11-14-2011, 10:26 AM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

I wear my L'il Joe's everyday. The last vest I will ever need unless I lose or gain an ungodly amount of weight.

Drew

Old 11-15-2011, 09:17 AM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

Mine keeps me toasty everyday. They are by far the nicest around.

Drew

Old 11-15-2011, 04:09 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

I wore my vest on the ride in today. How 'bout you?

Drew

Quick Reply: ****l'il joes legendary leathers from dr. V-twin at a discount!**********************