Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

****NEW J&M 7.25" ROKKER Speakers Installed on our 2009 Street Glide...PICS HERE****

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 06:13 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts
Default ****NEW J&M 7.25" ROKKER Speakers Installed on our 2009 Street Glide...PICS HERE****

We just got the NEW J&M 7.25" ROKKER Speakers and installed them on one of our 2009 Street Glides. Our other 2009 Street Glide will be getting them too in about a day or so. All we can say is WOW! J&M took an already amazing sounding speaker and made it sound even better!!!

If you are local to us, come by for a sound demo. These ROKKER speakers are awesome! You have to hear these in person to believe it. We just ordered a set of the Harley painted vented lowers for this bike to get it ready for the new 7.25" J&M lowers and 4 channel 500 watt amp. Stay tuned for those results in about a month.

Here are some pics of the install and some side by side comparison pics between the standard 7.25" speakers and the new upgraded ROKKER series speakers.

We will be carrying these new 7.25" ROKKER speakers in stock. They retail at: $349.95. We will have Dr. V-Twin special pricing announced very shortly.

Thanks!

Shawn

Old 03-07-2011, 06:15 PM
Fire-Medic
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do they work with the factory setup like their standard replacement speakers?

Old 03-07-2011, 06:34 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Fire-Medic
Do they work with the factory setup like their standard replacement speakers?
Yes, they will work just find without an amp. The amp just makes them really shine! These new speakers are rated at 170+ watts max so you can drive a bit more power to them for even better and louder sound quality. In the picture, we have them installed with the J&M 250 watt amp and the amp makes the speakers sound so damn good! The seat vibrates from the amount of bass! You basically get a butt massage at no extra charge with this setup, courtesy of J&M!!

Shawn

Old 03-07-2011, 06:40 PM
HighLiner
Road Warrior
Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Figures since I just got my 7.25 inchers from you guys. So tell me what I'll be missing?

Old 03-07-2011, 06:43 PM
Skidrow
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HighLiner
Figures since I just got my 7.25 inchers from you guys. So tell me what I'll be missing?
Exactly, what a drag.

Old 03-07-2011, 06:45 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

The standard 7.25" speakers are still awesome speakers, don't get me wrong. The new ROKKER speakers are just able to handle more power and are just more of a heavier duty built speaker. It is for those guys that are trying to get every ounce of power out of their audio system.

Shawn

Old 03-07-2011, 06:51 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

There will be an upgrade kit available for the regular 7.25's soon according to J&M.

Drew

Old 03-07-2011, 11:52 PM
Crusty_SERG
Intermediate

I'm actually coming to town on business the second week of May... think you'll have the 500w amp from them and hooked up by then? Would love to stop by the shop and check it out!

Old 03-07-2011, 11:57 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

We should have it on way before then. Stop by and say hi!

Drew

Old 03-08-2011, 12:08 AM
Crusty_SERG
Intermediate

Originally Posted by DR. V-TWIN
We should have it on way before then. Stop by and say hi!

Drew
Will try and get a flight in early enough on Monday to make it out. Will be staying somewhere close to LAX... am I gonna be screwed (traffic) if I try and make it there in the afternoon?

Quick Reply: ****NEW J&M 7.25" ROKKER Speakers Installed on our 2009 Street Glide...PICS HERE****