Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

KickShoe™ Attached Kickstand Pad for Harley Touring Bikes!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 03:59 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't forget our Discount Link for HDForum members!
Click Here for HDForum Members' Discounts!

Old 06-22-2012, 10:28 AM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor
Default New Pictures and Dealers!

Sent in from Mitch in California - showing SaddlebagSecure securing his custom painted saddlebags with speakers installed!

Plus - here's a great picture of the new Boot Shield!

Brukus Motorcycle Parts is proud to announce two new dealers carrying our products! Low Country Harley-Davidson in Charleston, SC AND Trev Deeley Motorcycles in Vancouver, B.C.!

Old 07-16-2012, 03:36 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor
Old 08-08-2012, 08:07 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor
Default Customer comments!

~ Received a phone call from a customer in Pennsylvania. He believed someone had tried to steal his TourPack! Fortunately, they were unsuccessful and only succeeded in messing up the security screw on the Brukus TourPack BULLET Secure. We replaced that free of charge and were happy to know our BULLET secured his valuable Tour Pack!

~ "Just wanted to say your Fender Security Screw is a great product. While attending the county fair out here in CA someone tried to tamper with my seat on my Streetglide. If it wasn't for your product I'm sure they would have been able to get it and I would not have been very happy riding home without a seat. It was a pleasure speaking with you today and thanks again for the great customer service." Darin

~ "I am a REPEAT customer. Previously purchased the Saddle Bag Secure. GREAT product. Now I ordered your KickShoes for my HD Ultra Classic. Received them the other day and it was VERY simple to install. I am very PLEASED with this purchase. GREAT product. Thanks for making these GREAT products to make my ride SAFE & SECURE!" Charlie A

~ "Brukus folks......Received my SaddlebagSecure kit 7-30-'12, which is exactly the day I expected it to arrive. My bike is a 1989 Harley-Davidson FLHS which is basically a Road King before the Motor Co. started naming them as such. It's magazine quality ( black with a killer flame job ) and I will be sending you some pics. I installed the kit the day I got it and had my first ride today. I can't tell you what a gas it is that my bags aren't moving around and making all sorts of rude noises anymore. I replaced the factory rubber biscuits under the bags when I installed the kit and it's like someone welded the bags to the frame. The only modification I had to make to install the kit was to open the mounting holes in my bags as the holes for the stock cam type setup didn't need larger ones. Other than that it was out of the envelope and on the bike. No problems. Many thanks to the person that dreamed this one up. It's made my riding time a whole hell of a lot more enjoyable. You make a great product. Ride on..." Tom G

~ "I received my WingShields a couple of weeks ago, and now that I have had them in test I can really say that they are great! My fingers get cold very easily, so these were very welcome. And the best thing is the looks. Something like Polisport is not my style!

"Actually most people that I have asked don't even notice that there is something new on my bike, so discrete these are." Juhani H., FInland

~ "This very KickShoe on this very bike saved the day once again! Paul rides to work (works at the VA in Charleston) most everyday. They have just paved the employee parking lot. Something went wrong in the mix of the asphalt... couple that with the Charleston July heat and you have SINKING Bikes everywhere! The VA provided ground plates for the bike riders to use.... But Paul didn't need one! His was the only bike that was still in it's original position! Thanks Brukus... Yepper, we're secured!" Gina

Old 08-17-2012, 09:56 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor
Old 10-30-2012, 12:25 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor

Brukus Motorcycle Parts not only offers a money back guarantee on all our products, but continually gives HDForum members a 10% discount on all products! We support the Forum and the You!

Here is the Forum Discount Link!

We thank the Dealerships who now carry our products, too!

Old 12-06-2012, 11:52 AM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor

$5 FLAT RATE STANDARD SHIPPING for all domestic orders through December 2012!

And don't miss the Brukus ad in the HDForums Gift Giving Guide!

Give the Harley owner in your life the Gift that Keeps On Giving ~ Peace of Mind ~ all year round!

Old 12-22-2012, 11:28 AM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor

$5 Flat Rate Domestic Shipping Through January 1, 2013!

PLUS - take advantage of our HDForum Discounted Prices!

So, NOW is the time to buy!

Old 01-18-2013, 09:19 AM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor

Great time for winter mods with our January Free Shipping Sale!
~ Free standard U.S. Shipping and most Canadian First Class International Shipping.