Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

***Honoring Our Veterans Special from Brukus Motorcycle Parts***

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 04:00 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***Honoring Our Veterans Special from Brukus Motorcycle Parts***

As a Veteran, The Big Brukus appreciates being thanked for his service to our country. So - Brukus Motorcycle Parts wants to thank YOU for your service by offering a special sale for you and your friends.

For the next week or so, we will be offering an additional 5% discount on our SALE prices and Package prices! You MUST have this link to view the discounts!! So don't delete this email! Or... if you accidently do delete it you can probably email us and get the link again... : )

CLICK HERE FOR VETERAN'S DAY SPECIAL!

Also - we are honored to have our SaddlebagSecure(TM) mounted on a sweet custom ride at the SEMA show in Las Vegas! You can see pictures on our home page at brukus.com. This totally re-done 2007 Road King was designed by Todd Jubert of the Interior Shop in Phoenix, AZ and is on display in the Main Hall in the Dynojet Research Booth. He said he'd send more pictures, so we'll post them if he does.

And finally, here is a testimonial letter we received this week from a California customer. It includes a remark by a San Francisco police officer as to how easy it is to rip-off Harley saddlebags!

"Dear Brukus Team;

The President of the local H.O.G. group had his saddlebags stolen while in downtown San Francisco, recently. He advised that a new set of hard bags, painted and installed on his Harley would be close to $1,500, with his personal items. The SFO Police advised that the thief only took about 10 seconds per side. That pretty much startled me since I thought my bags were secure on my bike.

I found your website during a Google search and I ordered your saddlebag & seat fender security kits on Friday. My merchandise arrived on the following Monday, that's wickedly fast service, wow. I just installed both items on my 2010 Harley Electra Glide Limited. Very easy and simple installation that required only 15 - 20 minutes. The most difficult phase was changing out the seat fender screw under the Tour-Pak. Limited space, but a little maneuvering was all that was required. I'm very happy with your products and feel that I can lock my GPS unit in the saddlebags again.

You'll be receiving another order from a friend who was present during the SFO story and favors the look of my secured saddlebags. He's just the first to see the locking system. I feel you have the best system at a fair price on the Internet. Please keep me on your email list.

Thank You,
Rodger P.
Bakersfield, CA"

Now for a product update - we are about ready to launch our single up seat securing product - SeatSecure, our detachable fairing securing product AND finally - our KICKSHOE! So stay tuned for updates!!

Keep the rubber side down. And thank you again to those who have served or who are serving in our armed forces.

The Big Brukus

info@brukus.com
brukus.com
843-822-6582

You can "Friend" us and "Follow" us!
Facebook Fan Page ~ Brukus Bike Talk
Facebook Friends Page ~ Brukus Bike
Twitter ~ Brukus Motorcycle

Old 11-08-2010, 10:14 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts