Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

*NEW* Jackpot 4" Dyno Tuned Mufflers by Fuel Moto

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2011, 08:13 AM
hubble
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
We have built a few sets of them with the same baffle in both mufflers for a few users with true duals
What size baffle are you talking about? I have Dresser duals with Fatshotz on now and they sound stock, maybe not even as loud as stock. I like a little rumble but also like hearing the radio. I use to have your Jackpot mufflers on my bike when it was stock and loved the performance and sound....

Old 01-22-2011, 09:37 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,160 Likes on 1,354 Posts

Originally Posted by Trumanator
Just ordered my Pipes... PC-V, Vand H power Duals, Jackpot Dyno tuned 4 inch Slash Up...It took me longer than i wanted to wait, but unlike the Government, I cant print money. Will post when complete, thanks Jaime.
Thank you very much for your order!

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 01-22-2011, 09:38 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by hubble
What size baffle are you talking about? I have Dresser duals with Fatshotz on now and they sound stock, maybe not even as loud as stock. I like a little rumble but also like hearing the radio. I use to have your Jackpot mufflers on my bike when it was stock and loved the performance and sound....
We can build the Jackpots with a core that is approx 2.0" which will work well. Supertrapp also offers a tuning kit for the Fatshotz which would work very well

Last edited by fuelmoto; 01-22-2011 at 09:40 AM.
Old 01-22-2011, 09:43 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by "Big E"
I have the new 4" slash down jackpots & love them, not too loud at cruising, but barks gooood! when you get on it a little. they also look very sharp!
Thank you for your feedback and support

Old 01-22-2011, 10:06 AM
hubble
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
We can build the Jackpots with a core that is approx 2.0" which will work well. Supertrapp also offers a tuning kit for the Fatshotz which would work very well

Yea i have the tuning kit. Have 17 disc installed now, they do work very well. They are just so dang quiet. I tried the Kuryakyn Crusher mufflers but they were way to loud with the duals and se255's. So thats what led me to the Fatshotz. I would love to try the 4" Jackpots but I don't know how loud they'd be.......

Old 01-22-2011, 04:43 PM
badjustbad
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hubble
Yea i have the tuning kit. Have 17 disc installed now, they do work very well. They are just so dang quiet.
This just goes to show everyones idea of loud is different. I have the Fatshots on both my bikes - one with 14 disks (RKC with true duals and cam) and one with 18 disks (stock Ultra 103" with cats in exhaust.). I find the RKC is plenty loud - I wouldn't want it any louder for long distance touring. The bike with the cats is waiting on the USPS truck to bring the tuner then I will replace the head pipe with the Fuelmoto 2-1-2 pipe. That should bring the noise level up just the right amount for me.

Old 09-26-2011, 06:25 PM
FenderGuy53
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

subscribed

Old 06-02-2012, 10:54 PM
retNavydog
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just upgraded to the 103 cubic inch on my streetglide. I had the download installed through Harley Davidson at the same time. I have been reading a lot of the posts about these mufflers, and there is a lot of references to the power commanders. Will the mufflers work on my scoot without the power commander? I am currently running Reinharts, and I am not happy with the sound. It has a good rumble, but I like a little more pop.

Old 06-02-2012, 11:07 PM
retNavydog
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jackpot 4"

Hey Jamie, I sent you an email about my 09 streetglide that I just upgraded to the 103. After googling Jackot 4" Dyno Tuned Mufflers, I found a thread where a member was talking to you about changing out his to yours, and you bought his old mufflers and shipped both directions. Do you still do this, or was that a special favor for someone?

I have a set of Reinharts that only have about 3K miles on them, and I am not happy with the sound. I am looking for more aggressive sound. The Reinharts give a good rumble, but I want more than that. Thanks Jamie.

Old 10-27-2012, 12:24 PM
U-234
Road Warrior
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Looking for quieter mufflers for my 103in '07 RK, stock head pipes, 251 cams, SE AC and Thundermaster ECM. Now has V&H slash cuts with 19k miles. They are too loud.

Quick Reply: *NEW* Jackpot 4" Dyno Tuned Mufflers by Fuel Moto