Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

SaddlebagSecure™ - NO MORE WORRIES ABOUT STOLEN SADDLEBAGS ON HARLEY TOURING BIKES!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2010 | 04:02 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
|
Former Sponsor
Default SaddlebagSecure™ - NO MORE WORRIES ABOUT STOLEN SADDLEBAGS ON HARLEY TOURING BIKES!

Brukus® Motorcycle Parts

SaddlebagSecure®
* Patent Pending*

Take Advantage of the HDForums Brukus Discounts on this LINK!

JUST RECEIVED A GREAT PRODUCT REVIEW FOR OUR SaddelbagSecure®!

Watch a great customer's installation video here:

Know someone who's had their bags stolen? Or even had them fall off while traveling down the road?

With our SaddlebagSecure® system - you can rest EASY!
No more concern about your saddlebags being popped off with a screwdriver.
No more worries about the twist pins breaking or coming lose.
No more lugging your bags in at night so they're not stolen.

INCLUDED IN THE KIT IS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SECURE BOTH SADDLEBAGS!

Here are some testimonials from SaddlebagSecure® System users, but you can read ALL the customer comments about our products here:

~ I put on lock kit today. They're great! Very easy install. Thanks!

~ Your SaddlebagSecure system gives me peace of mind when I park my bike at a motel for the night. I no longer take my bags off to keep them from being stolen. The system is inexpensive and easy to install. I highly recommend!

~ The Brukus (SaddlebagSecure®) system arrived today. I took about 2 minutes per bag to install. Good quality. Well packed. Arrived quickly. I'm very happy with this kit. One less thing to worry about on the road or while stopped at a motel, etc.

~ OUTSTANDING PRODUCT!!! 3 min easy installation! - I had to post that feedback, as I was THRILLED with your product. 3 mins to install, and it's perfect. Feel free to use my name/comments to promote your product anytime, and my name is Fred Davis, Navy Chief, Retired

~ Man, these are worth the money! Buy these from this seller! Donnie M., Phenix City, AL

~ These are really SUPER! Great idea!

~ Wow! Real smart item! This is a MUST HAVE!

~ Good parts! Thanks!

~ Great idea. Very satisfied. Thank you!

~ Thank you. Having bags custom painted so these are just what I need.

~ Fast, and simple.

~ Great item to have in times when thieves seem to take what we buy.

~ Very smart product! Keep up the great work!

~ Works great, even got rid of the saddlebag rattle! Why didn't I think of that?

For just $24.95 plus shipping, you can secure your bags with stainless steel and automotive (black phosphate) finished steel hardware that installs in minutes and a special tool to quickly remove your bags when YOU want to! This mounting system completely replaces the Harley Twist-pin system. Works on all Harley Touring Class Bikes!

SaddlebagSecure™ works on ALL Harley-Davidson Touring Bikes and BOTH HARD FIBERGLASS AND LEATHER BAGS. This product is a must have for all Road Kings, Road King Classics, Ultra Classic Electric Glides, Road Glide Customs, Street Glides and Electra Glide Classics and Electric Glide Ultra Limiteds!

For more information - check out our website: brukus.com

Follow us on Twitter ~ BrukusBikeTalk

Become a Facebook Fan ~ Brukus Motorcycle Parts

Last edited by Brukus Motorcycle Parts; 08-10-2013 at 01:06 PM.
Old 04-25-2010 | 08:55 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
|
Former Sponsor

10% off for any bike group or club that buys 10 or more product!

Old 04-29-2010 | 07:06 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
|
Former Sponsor

10 % off our products for any bike group or club that buys 10 or more of any one product!

Old 05-02-2010 | 08:54 AM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
|
Former Sponsor

Just added new pictures and have a great new endorsement: "OUTSTANDING PRODUCT!!! 3 min easy installation! - I had to post that feedback, as I was THRILLED with your product. 3 mins to install, and it's perfect. Feel free to use my name/comments to promote your product anytime, and my name is Fred Davis, Navy Chief, Retired."

Old 05-05-2010 | 11:07 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
|
Former Sponsor

Keep hearing of saddlebags stolen in CA! Prevent that with SaddlebagSecure™!

Old 05-05-2010 | 11:11 PM
RandyDowdy
Outstanding HDF Member

Does the same key/tool fit all of them? So could someone with their own key go out and steal other peoples stuff? Just thinking out loud, not criticizing.

Thanx, RD

Old 05-05-2010 | 11:20 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
|
Former Sponsor

Oh, good question and believe me, we have thought of that! We special order the tools. They are not something that you can just go to the hardware store and purchase. And if you have a lock on your bag, also, then they have to be able to get inside your bag to get to the SaddlebagSecure system and THEN have the special tool. Most of the bags being stolen are due to the original twist-pin system that can be popped off with a long screw driver... Even have had customers who have had their twist pins break while they were traveling down the road and their bags fell off. It's $20 - $25 for a lot more security than the touring bikes currently have...

Old 05-05-2010 | 11:24 PM
RandyDowdy
Outstanding HDF Member

Cool. Sounds like a great product. Thanx for getting back so quickly.

RD

Old 05-05-2010 | 11:27 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
|
Former Sponsor

Hey! Our pleasure. Thanks for your interest.

Old 05-09-2010 | 09:36 AM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
|
Former Sponsor

Latest response from a Happy SaddlebagSecure™ Owner: "This dog will hunt. Everythings checkoreno A++++ Great product! Frank B., Huntsville, TX

Quick Reply: SaddlebagSecure™ - NO MORE WORRIES ABOUT STOLEN SADDLEBAGS ON HARLEY TOURING BIKES!