Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Vance & Hines - Blowout Prices? Don't be fooled!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 11:45 AM
rideshack
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Vance & Hines - Lowest prices everyday!

Free shipping and the lowest prices on the web for all Vance & Hines purchases of $175 or more.
Don't just take our word for it, check it out at RideShack.com/vancehines and compare our prices to all other prices on the web. You won't find a lower printed price anywhere, period!

NOW EVEN LOWER PRICING!!!! NO NEED TO HAGGLE, EMAIL, OR SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO GET IT!!! STRAIGHT DEALS, NO GIMMICKS.

CALL 877-RIDE-188

Our technical staff is available to help you get what you need, discuss options, and even help with installation and compatibility questions. We are here to serve your needs with the best prices and availability of helpful information.
  • Monster Ovals for Baggers
  • Oval Slip-On Mufflers
  • WIDOW SLIP-ONS
  • Big Radius
  • Dresser Duals
  • Big Radius 2-into-1
  • Classic Slip-Ons
  • Big Shot Duals
  • Roland Sands Tracker 2-into-1
  • Big Shot Short and Long
  • RSD Tracker For Duals
  • COMPETITION 2-INTO-1
  • SHORTSHOT EXHAUST
  • SHORTSHOTS
  • Tracker Slip-On Mufflers
  • Pro-Pipe Exhaust
  • PRO PIPE HIGH OUTPUT 2-INTO-1
  • SOFTAIL DUALS
  • TAPERED SLASH 2-INTO-1 SYSTEM
  • SIDESHOTS EXHAUST SYSEM
  • STRAIGHTSHOTS MUFFLERS
  • Fishtial Slip-On Mufflers
  • STRAIGHTSHOTS HS
  • Q-Series Double Barrel Exhaust
  • Big Radius 2-into-1 for Big Dog Motorcycles
  • & much more!

Attached Thumbnails Vance & Hines - Blowout Prices? Don't be fooled!-vanceandhines.jpg  

Last edited by rideshack; 07-23-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:09 PM
SeniorChief56
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Coast Guard
Received 17,542 Likes on 5,081 Posts

I shopped and shopped and I purchased my V/H Oval Slipons from these guys,,,,,,free delivery too....highly recommended

Old 06-14-2009, 06:59 PM
Da Butcher
Road Captain

RideShack, Just throwing a question out there in case, as a dealer, you've heard anything. Why on earth would Vance and Hines sell black mufflers be they the MO's or even the Widows and the only matching head pipes they sell are their true-duals? You can't get the Power Curve, or as we call it--the X pipe, in black to match any of their black mufflers. That's dumb. Those of us that know the down side of true-duals on stock, or mild motors, want that crossover and since V&H touts it so much, why not in black? Have you heard anything? Could one order it and merely wait a little longer for it to arrive? Since I'm in the saving-up stage of our intake/exhaust plans, I'm doing my homework now. Anything good to share, please do.

Big thanks!

Old 06-14-2009, 10:40 PM
rideshack
Former Sponsor

We will convey your thoughts directly with the guys at Vance & Hines. The minute we know something, we'll contact you immediately.

On a personal note, I agree with you 100%. It doesn't make much sense to me either.

Corey

Old 06-16-2009, 10:54 AM
fox4
Road Master

Does the free shipping include the V&H fuelpak since it is a V&H product and over $175?

Old 06-16-2009, 12:03 PM
BiggDogg
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Am I being mislead by the title of this thread? Are you saying it's a good deal or don't buy from here?????

Old 06-16-2009, 10:48 PM
rideshack
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by fox4
Does the free shipping include the V&H fuelpak since it is a V&H product and over $175?
I does. If for some reason the site tried to charge freight, please let us know and we can fix before the order goes through, or refund you if the transaction is already completed.

Corey

Old 06-16-2009, 10:59 PM
rideshack
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by BiggDogg
Am I being mislead by the title of this thread? Are you saying it's a good deal or don't buy from here?????
I can see why it's a tad confusing, but the first post sums it up we think. We have the best value on exhaust going. Sure, some others will beat our price once in a while just to put a thumb in our eye. We don't play games, we shoot the best price right from the beginning. No going back and forth on price like used car salesmen. No one likes that. Straight deals with no hassles. A good deal is when the customer gets a great product at a great price, and the vendor makes enough to stay in business and to keep supporting this forum as a title sponsor.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Any suggestions on improvement of the thread title?

Corey

Old 06-17-2009, 10:35 AM
fox4
Road Master

Just ordered the fuelpak! Definitely the lowest price that I could find, and combined with the free shipping it made this an amazing deal! Most dealers charge MSRP for it and you were well bellow it! Thanks for the great deal! I'll definitely be spreading the word on your great prices!

Old 06-27-2009, 09:24 PM
Andrew Willingham
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Which 2-into-1 exhaust is the highest quality, that just goes straight back and does not turn down, for an '03 FLSTF and how much $?

Quick Reply: Vance & Hines - Blowout Prices? Don't be fooled!