Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Doctor Mecanico Multi Purpose Cleaner : Gallons Back in Stock!! April 2009 Sale!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 12:33 PM
doctormecanicousa
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Doctor Mecanico Multi Purpose Cleaner : Gallons Back in Stock!! April 2009 Sale!!

Hey Everyone,

First off let me thank the entire board for the orders that were placed last month on our product. We moved so much of it that we were wiped dry for a couple weeks until the container comes in. I have been informed that the shipment will arrive to us next week.

So, time for some specials. While these are not as "blowout crazy" as the last sale, you will find that these are still very cost effective for you and this will also help prevent UPS from damaging packages. That was a pita last month!!

Please Note!! We are using our importdpsonline.com site for orders since it is more up to date with your information as well as sends you tracking and order info simultaneously.

Doctor Mecanico 32oz Spray Bottle $4.50 :

http://importdpsonline.com/doctor_me.../i-226246.aspx

Doctor Mecanico 1 Gallon $9.00 :

http://importdpsonline.com/doctor_me.../i-226248.aspx

Doctor Mecanico 32oz 6 Pack Case $24.00 :

http://importdpsonline.com/doctor_me.../i-226247.aspx

Doctor Mecanico 4 Gallon Case $30.00 :

http://importdpsonline.com/doctor_me.../i-226249.aspx

Please go ahead and order. All Gallon Cases will be shipping no later than Thursday, April 9th. This sale is for the entire month of April and While Supplies last.

Thanks!!

Rick
Doctor Mecanico USA
www.doctormecanicousa.com

Last edited by doctormecanicousa; 04-20-2009 at 10:05 AM.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:44 PM
CHGO5OH
Tourer

I see you increased your price on certain things? Are you still doing the free shipping?

Old 04-01-2009, 04:04 AM
onadraw
Tourer
Received 11 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks like it went from $30 with free shipping to $32 plus about $18 for shipping.

Old 04-03-2009, 03:39 PM
doctormecanicousa
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by onadraw
Looks like it went from $30 with free shipping to $32 plus about $18 for shipping.

It was $34.75 with the free shipping. We didnt get the luxury of the free shipping containers inbound to us thus the price increase. Either way its still a great deal. Especially since 4 gallons would be enough for months of washes.

Rick
Doctor Mecanico USA

Old 04-03-2009, 06:04 PM
gregski
Road Captain
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

I got in on the 4 gallon deal a couple weeks ago. Well, the rain finally let up and I had a chance to try this stuff on our bikes and cars. I honestly have to say that I am not impressed. I tried it diluted and tried it full strength. While it took a little dirt off, it was nothing like I had expected reading other reviews. I thought maybe the cars were too dirty to give it a fair shot. But I tried it on the bikes, which weren't that dirty, and came away very disappointed. Maybe I expected too much. Maybe you're a snake oil salesman. Either way, you got my $35. Live and learn.

Old 04-04-2009, 09:40 AM
doctormecanicousa
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by gregski
I got in on the 4 gallon deal a couple weeks ago. Well, the rain finally let up and I had a chance to try this stuff on our bikes and cars. I honestly have to say that I am not impressed. I tried it diluted and tried it full strength. While it took a little dirt off, it was nothing like I had expected reading other reviews. I thought maybe the cars were too dirty to give it a fair shot. But I tried it on the bikes, which weren't that dirty, and came away very disappointed. Maybe I expected too much. Maybe you're a snake oil salesman. Either way, you got my $35. Live and learn.

What was your order #. Ill give you the money back since I am such a snake. Pretty uncalled for. There are plenty of reviews on here unbiased showing people loved the product. Not to mention the thousands we have had. I am dissappointed you did not like the product, but that is what it is with any product. Hundreds upon thousands will like it, but there are always the handful who disagree.

Thanks

Rick
Doctor Mecanico USA

Old 04-04-2009, 09:48 AM
doctormecanicousa
Former Sponsor

Per Boss Permission, Gallon Cases price lowered!!! Take advantage

Old 04-06-2009, 02:00 PM
Wassup8687
Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Doc, I see the gallon case at $26 but the shipping is CRAZY!!!

It looks like the shipping prices are offsetting the price of the cleaner. Not good business especially when you came on here offering a great deal with free shipping that only seemed to last a couple of days.

Old 04-07-2009, 12:04 AM
gregski
Road Captain
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by doctormecanicousa
What was your order #. Ill give you the money back since I am such a snake. Pretty uncalled for. There are plenty of reviews on here unbiased showing people loved the product. Not to mention the thousands we have had. I am dissappointed you did not like the product, but that is what it is with any product. Hundreds upon thousands will like it, but there are always the handful who disagree.

Thanks

Rick
Doctor Mecanico USA
Rick,

Sorry you took it that way. It was said....well, typed....tongue in cheek. No disrespect intended. Maybe I just expected too much. I'm glad some people are happy with it. No need for a refund. I'll find something to clean with it. Just won't be my cars or bikes. Best of luck in your sales.

Old 04-11-2009, 08:48 AM
lschultz
Road Master

Yea I was going to order some but the shipping is just to high.

Quick Reply: Doctor Mecanico Multi Purpose Cleaner : Gallons Back in Stock!! April 2009 Sale!!