Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Doctor Mecanico Multi Purpose Cleaner - FREE SHIPPING ON CASES!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 08:17 PM
Evil Stepdad
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My gallons arrived today, no leaking! It's been raining the last few days, so my bike is in need of a wash. If it ever stops raining.

Old 03-24-2009, 09:05 PM
Stryke1
Cruiser

So what am I doing wrong? It's still trying to charge me for shipping.

Old 03-25-2009, 05:50 PM
Street G
Cruiser
Default Order Here.

Originally Posted by Stryke1
So what am I doing wrong? It's still trying to charge me for shipping.
http://www.importdpsspeedshop.com/in...=160&parent=56

Old 03-26-2009, 07:54 AM
paco ritter
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I got my 6 spray bottles of stuff in yesterday afternoon. Took my UltraClassic in for the 25K service on Tuesday (in the rain) and picked it up yesterday afternoon (in the rain) so I have some pretty grungy stuff to deal with this afternoon when I get home. If it is not raining, I'm going to test this stuff out and see how well it will do on a rain soaked road grunged up FLHTCU. PACO

Old 03-26-2009, 06:17 PM
Delta
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Just got my spray bottles today. Does anyone know how to dilute the product or do you just use it straight out of the bottle?

Old 03-26-2009, 07:24 PM
doctormecanicousa
Former Sponsor

Thanks for all the orders guys.

Please note and this is URGENT!!

IF YOU PLACED AN ORDER FOR GALLONS AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR PACKAGE AND IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN 7 BUSINESS DAYS SINCE YOUR ORDER PLEASE EMAIL ME TO SALES@DOCTORMECANICOUSA.COM SO THAT I CAN DOUBLE CHECK THAT YOUR ORDER WASN'T DAMAGED IN SHIPPING AND UPS HASN'T NOTIFIED US.

Thanks again for all the Support!! New Container arriving in 2.5 weeks.

Rick

Old 03-27-2009, 10:16 AM
doctormecanicousa
Former Sponsor

A whole bunch of cases are out for delivery today!!

Thanks again everyone.

Rick
Doctor mecanico usa

Old 03-27-2009, 11:41 AM
paco ritter
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

As promised, here is my official take on the DR. MECANICO product. My bike was absolutely filthy with road film after having made two trips in the rain. I removed the saddle bags off the UtraClassic, took the squirt bottle full strength and gave it a good going over as much as I could, did some places twice to make sure. Once it sat on the bike for a few minutes, I started rinsing it off with the water hose. The painted surfaces looked great, the chrome, every where that I got a good scald of liquid product on it looked great.

In my opinion, there is no substitution for good ole elbow grease and soap/water or whatever you use to clean your bike. BUT....this stuff really works great for no more effort put into it...spray it on, wash it off. That simple. The places that I missed still were grimed up pretty good, but after I did the leaf blower bit on the entire bike, I went back with at terry cloth hand towel and wiped it dry all over. Even with out the last step, the bike looked really good, but you could tell the places I missed getting the product on.

A 30 minute deal vs about three hours of using the other product I normally use. I will use this in between the uses of Cajun Shine All, the other product I normally use when I really give my bike a going over and cleaning.

If there is any downside to the product, I noticed a little "hazing" or whatever, a bit of a chalky look left on the black plastic part of the inner fairing, etc. The engine did not show any signs of this, only the black plastic parts. Could have been from the full strength usage. I have diluted a 2 1/2 gallon sprayer with 1 and a half bottles of the product for my next use. I feel I can use the pump up sprayer and get it everywhere I want it much easier than with the squirt bottle it came in. More on that when it happens....

I will have to give the product a really big THUMBS UP. For the money, for the time involved when used, for the end result you get, I find it to be outstanding. I can only guess that when my bike is just a little dirty and not all grimed up like it was this time, this product will be a life saver and be just what the DR. ordered... pun intended!!!! PACO

Old 03-27-2009, 12:10 PM
doctormecanicousa
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by paco ritter
As promised, here is my official take on the DR. MECANICO product. My bike was absolutely filthy with road film after having made two trips in the rain. I removed the saddle bags off the UtraClassic, took the squirt bottle full strength and gave it a good going over as much as I could, did some places twice to make sure. Once it sat on the bike for a few minutes, I started rinsing it off with the water hose. The painted surfaces looked great, the chrome, every where that I got a good scald of liquid product on it looked great.

In my opinion, there is no substitution for good ole elbow grease and soap/water or whatever you use to clean your bike. BUT....this stuff really works great for no more effort put into it...spray it on, wash it off. That simple. The places that I missed still were grimed up pretty good, but after I did the leaf blower bit on the entire bike, I went back with at terry cloth hand towel and wiped it dry all over. Even with out the last step, the bike looked really good, but you could tell the places I missed getting the product on.

A 30 minute deal vs about three hours of using the other product I normally use. I will use this in between the uses of Cajun Shine All, the other product I normally use when I really give my bike a going over and cleaning.

If there is any downside to the product, I noticed a little "hazing" or whatever, a bit of a chalky look left on the black plastic part of the inner fairing, etc. The engine did not show any signs of this, only the black plastic parts. Could have been from the full strength usage. I have diluted a 2 1/2 gallon sprayer with 1 and a half bottles of the product for my next use. I feel I can use the pump up sprayer and get it everywhere I want it much easier than with the squirt bottle it came in. More on that when it happens....

I will have to give the product a really big THUMBS UP. For the money, for the time involved when used, for the end result you get, I find it to be outstanding. I can only guess that when my bike is just a little dirty and not all grimed up like it was this time, this product will be a life saver and be just what the DR. ordered... pun intended!!!! PACO

Awesome Review Paco!! Thanks again man.

Old 03-29-2009, 01:27 PM
rusty1200
Tourer

Hey Rick, Will you post when gallon jug cases are available? I want to order a case. Thanks

Quick Reply: Doctor Mecanico Multi Purpose Cleaner - FREE SHIPPING ON CASES!!