Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Doctor Mecanico Multi Purpose Cleaner - FREE SHIPPING ON CASES!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 12:07 PM
onadraw
Tourer
Received 11 Likes on 3 Posts

Was planning to order but I only wanted the Gallon/case deal. Oh well, another snooze and lose.

Old 03-18-2009, 12:11 PM
ConnMan
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by doctormecanicousa
Any orders from earlier today and yesterday if you didnt get gallons I sent you the equivalent in spray bottles.

After our normal meeting today, my boss said that we would only be selling the Spray Bottles from here on out. Simply because there has been already 4 packages damaged thru shipping. The gallons simply open to easily even though we pack them so good.

We are working however on getting all HD Dealers to carry the product by the gallons.
Ordered mine last night-I got this deal too? [Shipping to Zip Code 34293]

Old 03-18-2009, 12:34 PM
CHGO5OH
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ConnMan
Ordered mine last night-I got this deal too? [Shipping to Zip Code 34293]
You got the 4 gallon deal in the spray bottles?

Old 03-18-2009, 12:58 PM
dragonx
Tourer

I just ordered a case of the spray bottles since that is all that is left. Any chance of getting a deal if we buy two or more cases of the spray bottles so we can get the equivilant of 4 gallons. Dont expect to get 2 or three cases for 30 but would be willing to order more than a case of bottles at a time if I got some discount on it.

Phil

Old 03-18-2009, 01:40 PM
CHGO5OH
Tourer

Originally Posted by dragonx
I just ordered a case of the spray bottles since that is all that is left. Any chance of getting a deal if we buy two or more cases of the spray bottles so we can get the equivilant of 4 gallons. Dont expect to get 2 or three cases for 30 but would be willing to order more than a case of bottles at a time if I got some discount on it.

Phil
He has been very quiet lately. I have sent him messages and still no answer. I'm starting to think twice about this. I want to see what people have to say about this stuff.

Old 03-18-2009, 01:48 PM
ConnMan
Road Master

Originally Posted by CHGO5OH
You got the 4 gallon deal in the spray bottles?
Nope-I just reviewed the order and I did indeed order the spray bottles. Fine with me, I'm going to share it with friends anyway. [I was under the mis-impression all the orders were being upgraded...]

Old 03-18-2009, 01:55 PM
DrE
Advanced

I ordered about 2100 Monday evening......received Wednesday afternoon around 1400. That was fast......Rick was also prompt in answering any questions I had.....unfortunately I received it 1/2 hour after I had finished washing and drying the bike.

Old 03-18-2009, 03:37 PM
CHGO5OH
Tourer

Originally Posted by DrE
I ordered about 2100 Monday evening......received Wednesday afternoon around 1400. That was fast......Rick was also prompt in answering any questions I had.....unfortunately I received it 1/2 hour after I had finished washing and drying the bike.
Lets us know how it works.

Old 03-19-2009, 12:01 PM
doctormecanicousa
Former Sponsor

Hey Everyone!

Sorry for the slow responses, but keep in mind that I also handle our ever growing speed shop keeps us all pretty busy as well.

Quick run down. I am entirely out of Gallons. Like, literally 3 gallons in the store. We didnt anticipate selling 500+ Cases in just under 2 weeks.

Also, the gallons will not be for sale any longer due to UPS not being able to handle them without breaking the packaging or gallons. As it stands, I just reshipped about 7 boxes that were damaged during shipping. Its much safer and economical for us to do the spray bottle cases at this point.

WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO!!

Once we get the new container in, were going to lower the prices on the case to the wholesale amount for everyone here and just charge shipping. It will basically make it much cheaper for everyone. We have to wait and see what the shipping looks like on the container currently in transit.

As always, I really appreciate all the business and orders!! Any questions, just keep posting and I will get to them. I am always available at 866-703-8794 ext 2.

Rick
Doctor Mecanico USA
www.doctormecanicousa.com

Old 03-19-2009, 01:52 PM
OutlawBagger
Road Captain

Got my case or gallon jugs today. Guess it's time to start cleaning.

Quick Reply: Doctor Mecanico Multi Purpose Cleaner - FREE SHIPPING ON CASES!!