Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Doctor Mecanico Multi Purpose Cleaner - FREE SHIPPING ON CASES!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 09:23 PM
Street G
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cleaner.

Any specials on 5 Gallon pall. Any free shipping?

Old 03-16-2009, 09:45 PM
OutlawBagger
Road Captain

Just got my tracking number for my order. I'll have 4 gallons this Thursday. Weather will be in the 70's and the bike needs cleaning WOOOHOOO.

Old 03-16-2009, 10:45 PM
CHGO5OH
Tourer
Default 4 Pack Gallon Case

Originally Posted by doctormecanicousa
Thanks for all the orders everyone. Due to the 5 Distributor accounts and literally 190 cases sold thanks to this great forum we are sold out of Gallon Cases!! If you have an order that was placed up until right this second, you are getting your case shipped or it has already left.

All we have left are spray bottles until the next 3 containers come in. Those are set to arrive in 2-3 weeks. Should be sooner, but roughly.

Thanks for all the Support!! We rocked out 61 Cases of Doctor Mecanico today and I am sure they were all members of this forum. That is so awesome to see that kind of support.

Thanks Again
Rick
Doctor Mecanico USA
If I purchase the 4 pack gallon case now. Will I be able to get the free shipping when you guys get more supply? I would purchase the 6 pack spray bottles but I will be getting less.

Old 03-17-2009, 10:36 AM
Evil Stepdad
Road Captain

Did I make the cut off for the gallon bottles? The order was for John Rock in Puyallup, WA.

Old 03-17-2009, 04:32 PM
doctormecanicousa
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Evil Stepdad
Did I make the cut off for the gallon bottles? The order was for John Rock in Puyallup, WA.
Any orders from earlier today and yesterday if you didnt get gallons I sent you the equivalent in spray bottles.

After our normal meeting today, my boss said that we would only be selling the Spray Bottles from here on out. Simply because there has been already 4 packages damaged thru shipping. The gallons simply open to easily even though we pack them so good.

We are working however on getting all HD Dealers to carry the product by the gallons.

Old 03-17-2009, 05:45 PM
CHGO5OH
Tourer

Any orders from earlier today and yesterday if you didnt get gallons I sent you the equivalent in spray bottles.

After our normal meeting today, my boss said that we would only be selling the Spray Bottles from here on out. Simply because there has been already 4 packages damaged thru shipping. The gallons simply open to easily even though we pack them so good.

We are working however on getting all HD Dealers to carry the product by the gallons.
So can I get the 4 gallon deal in spray bottles with the free shipping? I'm ready to place the order.

Old 03-17-2009, 09:22 PM
Street G
Cruiser
Default doctor Mecanico Cleaner.

Originally Posted by CHGO5OH
So can I get the 4 gallon deal in spray bottles with the free shipping? I'm ready to place the order.
I will also take that deal if still good.

Old 03-17-2009, 09:45 PM
Evil Stepdad
Road Captain

Simply because there has been already 4 packages damaged thru shipping. The gallons simply open to easily even though we pack them so good.
I hope mine don't leak!

Old 03-18-2009, 07:41 AM
Wassup8687
Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Doc, The gallon dilemma should be an easy fix.

I'd have locking tops or have an aluminum seal placed on it as windshield washer fluid. There are also containers that seal tight just with the cap. As you can see from orders many prefer the gallons.

I for one would not be interested in buying from my local dealer as they mark everything up out of sight.

Old 03-18-2009, 11:39 AM
RnR
Advanced

Originally Posted by blueskyregion
Tried to order a case of 4 gallons to ship to Canada but it costs $35.00 just for shipping. Can I become a distributor for Canada?
Not sure what carrier this quote was for but when shipping to Canada it's best to use USPS. The UPS, FedEx, etc. brokerage fees are a killer for us Canucks.

Rob

Quick Reply: Doctor Mecanico Multi Purpose Cleaner - FREE SHIPPING ON CASES!!