Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

WIN A FREE FLOORBOARD EXTENSION KIT from HarleyGoodies.com

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 10:52 PM
Ultrablu
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ramnj
To prevent confusion go to the first post and the instructions are there.

Thanks ramnj, but I've already read the instructions but haven't seen a winner posted since Oct. and the confusion comes from the instructions as far as whether the drawings are once a week or once every two weeks cause it says both in the instructions.......

Here’s how it works…
Each week a member will be chosen to receive a FREE FLOORBOARD EXTENSION KIT of their choice.

The next drawing is on Oct 28, 2012 (every 2 weeks)

Last edited by Ultrablu; 01-04-2013 at 10:57 PM. Reason: adding instructions
Old 01-04-2013, 11:41 PM
marvincbr
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

If I'm not mistaken, it's one drawing for the touring group and one drawing for the soft tail group and they alternate weeks. That would be why a winner is for each group is posted every two weeks with a winner every week. If I am mistaken, please correct. It would also seem that the originator of the thread/contest is not able to continue with it at present for whatever reason.

Old 01-07-2013, 07:42 AM
spiritrider48
Intermediate

So when is the next drawing?

Old 01-07-2013, 10:25 AM
Joe12RK
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,606 Likes on 981 Posts

well free stuff can't last forever, thank you for doing it as long as you did - i am enjoying the set that I bought - maybe time to "unstick" this thread?

Old 01-07-2013, 07:59 PM
Armstronges
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

+1 on unsticking the thread.

Old 01-11-2013, 05:26 AM
Aussie Bill
6th Gear

I ordered a set of the Harley Goodies extensions for my Roadking. The service was excellent and the product fitted well. I shopped around and the Kuryakyn equivalent was a similar price but they wanted around US$126 shipping fee where as Harley Goodies only charges $16.95 to ship to Australia.

I didn't really need to adjust to the wider spacing as I was sort of hanging half my foot over the side of the floorboard before I fitted the extensions. This was mainly due to the size of my Screamin Eagle air filter. Now I have the entensions my feet sit nicely on the floorboards and I'm not rubbing against the air filter. One small thing I have to get use to is when you put you feet down or up when you stop and take off, it's a very minor thing and I'll soon get use to it. As for operating the brake and gear lever I had no problems, it made no differenc for me.
I guess if you're dragging your floorboards through corners now then pushing them out another inch wont be for you.

Old 01-23-2013, 01:27 PM
luderacer2
Intermediate

i ordered a set for my 04 RK front and rear, and what a difference it makes would deff suggest doing this easy mod

Old 01-23-2013, 01:33 PM
Guzz
Tourer
Received 24 Likes on 12 Posts

The mod is great, I just did it myself and am very pleased. But I agree that this sticky should be taken down. The drawings have ended and the name of the thread is "WIN A FREE FLOORBOARD EXTENSION". It serves no purpose but to do damage to the OP's reputation.

Old 03-01-2013, 09:50 PM
sixty4nhalf
Tourer

Are you still selling? my feet keep falling off....

Old 03-04-2013, 04:07 PM
Ultrablu
Novice

he's still selling cause I just bought a set for my 06 ultra. Not too bad putting them on myself and they seem to fit me ok so far but haven't been able to really give them a good ride because winter decided to show up!

Quick Reply: WIN A FREE FLOORBOARD EXTENSION KIT from HarleyGoodies.com