Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

WIN A FREE FLOORBOARD EXTENSION KIT from HarleyGoodies.com

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 07:12 PM
FOCI
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sounds really good to me

Old 12-20-2012, 03:59 AM
geezer glide 56
Road Warrior
Received 102 Likes on 38 Posts

I am guessing the contest is over.

Old 12-24-2012, 09:09 AM
Ultrablu
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It seems someone would post if the drawings were over so I'm guessing that after the holidays things will start back up again....hope!

Old 01-01-2013, 03:10 PM
Ultrablu
Novice

you know, this is really confusing. I'm kind of new to forums as it is but I keep trying to see where the winners are posted and can't find that anywhere but I can read where others know who the winners are. So where do I go to find out who the winner is each week. Also at the beginning of this thread Tom of HarleyGoodies says:

Here’s how it works…
Each week a member will be chosen to receive a FREE FLOORBOARD EXTENSION KIT of their choice. The winning member’s name will be posted right here on this thread for a period of 2 weeks (only). If you entered the drawing, you will need to check this thread to see if you have won, the winner will NOT be contacted. The only way to know if you won is to check for your name here (below).
You can only enter 1 time per 2 week drawing, the names from the previous week’s drawing will be discarded and only the new names from drawing will be used. You can only win once, so once you have won, please don’t enter again.

Is the drawing each week or every two weeks. And as everybody else is wanting to know...is the drawing over now or what? Just getting tired of checking this thread to see who the winner is and it's the same posts that's been up for quite awhile now.

Tom, could you let us know the status of your drawing?

Old 01-01-2013, 03:10 PM
Ultrablu
Novice

you know, this is really confusing. I'm kind of new to forums as it is but I keep trying to see where the winners are posted and can't find that anywhere but I can read where others know who the winners are. So where do I go to find out who the winner is each week. Also at the beginning of this thread Tom of HarleyGoodies says:

Here’s how it works…
Each week a member will be chosen to receive a FREE FLOORBOARD EXTENSION KIT of their choice. The winning member’s name will be posted right here on this thread for a period of 2 weeks (only). If you entered the drawing, you will need to check this thread to see if you have won, the winner will NOT be contacted. The only way to know if you won is to check for your name here (below).
You can only enter 1 time per 2 week drawing, the names from the previous week’s drawing will be discarded and only the new names from drawing will be used. You can only win once, so once you have won, please don’t enter again.

Is the drawing each week or every two weeks. And as everybody else is wanting to know...is the drawing over now or what? Just getting tired of checking this thread to see who the winner is and it's the same posts that's been up for quite awhile now.

Old 01-01-2013, 03:38 PM
eberg
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Ultrablu

Here’s how it works…

Dudes been sick and hasn't been actively doing the contest for the past couple months.

Old 01-01-2013, 03:39 PM
ramnj
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ultrablu
you know, this is really confusing.
To prevent confusion go to the first post and the instructions are there.

Old 01-01-2013, 04:03 PM
Armstronges
Road Captain

I'm gonna jump out on a limb and say the drawing is over. Either by choice or some unforseen incident. It was good while it lasted and appreciated by many.

Old 01-01-2013, 04:16 PM
elderberry99
Tourer

I will say this to all: After reading about the give-aways, I started looking into the Extensions and decided to give it a try and ordered a set for my 2013 Road King. I love them. It was well worth the money spent for them. Sure, I would have loved to get them free, but for something of this quality and price, it was well worth it.
Frank

Old 01-02-2013, 11:15 AM
dyna_rider98
Advanced

He has been posting to the board so it would be nice if he would acknowledge this thread.
Originally Posted by eberg
Dudes been sick and hasn't been actively doing the contest for the past couple months.

Quick Reply: WIN A FREE FLOORBOARD EXTENSION KIT from HarleyGoodies.com