Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

HDF Vendors - Want some really cheap effective advertising?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 02:11 PM
dynamike74
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default HDF Vendors - Want some really cheap effective advertising?

Hopefully by now, you've all heard of me and Brain Bucket Magazine. Afterall Alexa ranks Brain Bucket (by traffic) at #27,161 and HDF at #21,161 in popularity of all sites in the US and 190,369 and 122,436 worldwide respectivley. With nearly 3000 articles and 9000 pictures devoted to the American Cruiser and The Lifestyle and 1200 backlinks in Google, Brain Bucket is most popular US Motorcycle & Cruiser e-Zine in the world!

I'd like to offer other HDF Vendors the chance to capitalize on that traffic and popularity. I'm offering HDF Vendors advertising on Brain Bucket at 1/2 our normal rates. That means that you can reach even more bikers interested in your product or service for as little as $1 per day!

We run a slightly different advertising model than HDF. We utilize the CPM model, where you pay only for impressions you receive. You can get more information on our traffic, readership, and normal rates in our media kit, which you will receive after filling out this form -> http://www.brainbucketmag.com/Media_Kit.html

To be eligible for this discount, your site must be in the advertising section of HDF. If not, we will not give you the discount.

Please email me using the form, or PM me here to get started.

Mike