Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

FLOORBOARD EXTENSIONS featured in NOV '07 THUNDER PRESS "PARTZ" section

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 07:41 PM
concepi
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FLOORBOARD EXTENSIONS featured in NOV '07 THUNDER PRESS "PARTZ" section

Just got/installed mine. Excellent customer service of Tom !!! Thanks again.
Finally I can ride liek a man again - proper feet position.
Installed pics below - just a minor misapplignment of the left front bracket but you can only see it if you look real close (3rd pic) - hope it will hold up during my next mountain runs with some mandatory scratching....

Old 02-29-2008, 06:36 AM
sergeant206
Advanced
Default RE: FLOORBOARD EXTENSIONS featured in NOV '07 THUNDER PRESS "PARTZ" section

This is one of the best mods if not the best, I am 6'2" and a big guy and this made the bike very comfortable for me. I used mine in conjunction with the HD extended rider boards and E-Z products on my 08 RK. Thanks to the Harley Goodies and to this forum, Sergeant206

Old 03-13-2008, 09:17 PM
smcintos
Intermediate

Tom : Thanks for the great product. I ordered on Sunday and got them on Wed. From Cal. to Missouri thats fast. Simple install with clear instructions. Rode for a short test ride and I think I will love them. It is nice to have my feet on the center of the board. I think this is a must have for bigger guys.

Thanks and keep up the good work!
Steve

Old 03-13-2008, 10:48 PM
concepi
Tourer

I think I wrote it already on a seperate threat: no more misalignment, fits perfectly and great customer service!!! tks a lot for a great product!!

Old 03-16-2008, 07:45 PM
00FattyT
Tourer
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I put these on about 3 weeks ago and so far they are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am looking forward to the Angel City Rally in April so I can put some miles on the scoot with these. Very easy to install and so simple. These are a great addition even if you are short like me. My legs would get tired if I tried to ride with my feet on the boards like I was trying keep my legs in to keep my feet in place.

Old 04-29-2008, 02:41 PM
FLOOD
Intermediate

These are great, really simple to install. Should have put these on last year.

Old 05-21-2008, 04:29 PM
Lil Truckr
Road Captain

I finally got around to installing the floor board extensions I purchased a few months ago.

The biggest problem I had was gettin the old socket-head cap screws to break loose and this was working with the bike up on my lift table. I can't imagine some poor soul laying on his back trying to do this job. Well anyway, once the old stuff was loosened up and removed, the installation was extremely simple. Good thing, as I'm kind of simple sometimes...but that's another story.

After finishing the install I took my scoot for a ride around the block and I can't say enough on the difference only 3/4 of an inch makes. I love them and strongly suggest that anyone who has floor boards gets this kit. You won't be disappointed.

Ride safe...!

Old 05-22-2008, 08:34 AM
VTwin-Goodies
Sponsor
Received 1,949 Likes on 1,933 Posts

Hey Lil Truckr- Thank you for posting your experience with my floorboard extensions. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with removing the bolt.

My customers are KING with me, If I had it my way, my kit would include a technician to install it for you and a beautiful girl to give you a lap dance while it's being done.

Thanks again for your support.
Respectfully,
Tom
HarleyGoodies.com

Old 05-22-2008, 04:20 PM
Lil Truckr
Road Captain

LOL,

Thanks for the offer, I like the lap dance idea, but I really enjoy workin on my scoot, rusted bolts and all. I'll keep your offer in mind for next time though...

Old 07-24-2008, 01:18 AM
Tailbreaker
Road Warrior
Received 30 Likes on 9 Posts

I just installed a set of these floorboard extensions on my 06 Heritage. Man, what a difference!! I am 6' 2" and this mod is a major improvement to reduce leg and knee pain. The product is top notch,&nbsp\\;professionally packaged and it arrived 2 days after I ordered it. I can't say enough good things about Tom and his product. Thank you Tom.

Quick Reply: FLOORBOARD EXTENSIONS featured in NOV '07 THUNDER PRESS "PARTZ" section