Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Annual Mean City Cycles Christmas Special

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2018, 04:44 AM
MCCBadX
Sponsor
Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Annual Mean City Cycles Christmas Special

Hey guys and gals it is time for Christmas savings. Schedule your seat between December 1st and 31st and get 10% off, this is includes all modifications, custom cover work, cover repair work and seat heaters. All you need to do is mention HDForums Christmas discount when scheduling your seat.

Call 866-550-SEAT(7328) and speak to Lori or Kevin they handle all of our scheduling and will go over everything with you. For custom cover work or cover repair work you will need to speak with Lori, she handles all of our cover work scheduling.

You can schedule your seat for any date to receive this discount but you must schedule your seat between December 1st and December 31st.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Old 12-01-2018, 09:59 PM
timbits588
Cruiser
Received 66 Likes on 55 Posts

very cool. I will be giving you guys a call this week

Old 12-03-2018, 04:39 AM
MCCBadX
Sponsor

Originally Posted by timbits588
very cool. I will be giving you guys a call this week
Sounds great. Our business hours are Mon-Thur 9 AM - 5 PM and Fridays 9 AM - 2:30 PM

Old 12-03-2018, 12:24 PM
Kingface
Road Master
Received 178 Likes on 131 Posts

Fantastic!!! I've been in contact with Allen this last week about wanting my Road King's seat narrowed and lowered (and firmed up to feel like a Corbin if you remember me). I'll be giving you a call this week to get that work done. Do you guys have any pics of custom stitching and other work for stock seats? The images on the older thread can't be loaded anymore because they are older. I may want some diamond stitching or something fancier done.

Old 12-03-2018, 02:06 PM
BadX
Elite HDF Member
Received 91 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by Kingface
Fantastic!!! I've been in contact with Allen this last week about wanting my Road King's seat narrowed and lowered (and firmed up to feel like a Corbin if you remember me). I'll be giving you a call this week to get that work done. Do you guys have any pics of custom stitching and other work for stock seats? The images on the older thread can't be loaded anymore because they are older. I may want some diamond stitching or something fancier done.
Best thing to do is look at our Facebook page. We have just about every seat we have done over the past few years pictured there that we have done cover work on. For some reason it isn't letting me share the link. Just search Mean City Cycles on Facebook and look at the photos.

Last edited by BadX; 12-03-2018 at 02:08 PM.
Old 12-05-2018, 03:25 AM
MCCBadX
Sponsor

Thank you to everyone who has already taken advantage of our special. One quick note, our phones have been crazy busy and is you have trouble getting through just shoot an email to customerservice@meancitycycles.com with your name and number and we'll call you back as soon as we have a line available.

Old 12-05-2018, 07:34 AM
Kingface
Road Master
Received 178 Likes on 131 Posts

Originally Posted by MCCBadX
Thank you to everyone who has already taken advantage of our special. One quick note, our phones have been crazy busy and is you have trouble getting through just shoot an email to customerservice@meancitycycles.com with your name and number and we'll call you back as soon as we have a line available.
Called yesterday and spoke to both Lori and Kevin. Both were INSANELY friendly and helpful! My seat is officially scheduled to have a bunch of mods: Super Narrow, memory foam, near Corbin firm and an inch down and half inch back and diamond stitched perforated cover. Lori walked me through everything and in less than 15 minutes I was ready to go. The price is also VERY reasonable....especially with everything they're going to do!
Obviously this is a very well run business with a ton of class!! Kudos for a great first experience!

The following users liked this post:
MCCBadX (12-05-2018)
Old 12-05-2018, 07:55 AM
Iceman24
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Air Force
Received 2,250 Likes on 1,641 Posts

^^^Agree^^^

Schwing! Neet to call/email to get my Dyna seat comfier...>.<

MCCBadX (12-05-2018)
Old 12-05-2018, 08:43 AM
zodder
Road Captain
Received 85 Likes on 74 Posts

Had my Ultra seat lowered, tapered up front and memory foam installed last winter at MCC. I'm flat footed in any shoe now, it fits like a glove and and has been very comfortable on 30 minute rides and all day rides. Love it!

MCCBadX (12-05-2018)
Old 12-06-2018, 04:49 AM
MCCBadX
Sponsor

Thank you for the compliments guys, we try very hard to make everyone happy. I have always said "Happy customers send more customers" and we want everyone happy.

Quick Reply: Annual Mean City Cycles Christmas Special