Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Annual Mean City Cycles Christmas Special

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2018, 04:00 AM
MCCBadX
Sponsor
Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Snowmageddon 2018 has come and gone. Due to road conditions we were closed yesterday but will be opening at 10 AM Tuesday morning.

Old 12-17-2018, 04:21 AM
MCCBadX
Sponsor

Thank you to everyone who has taken advantage of our yearly Christmas special. You still have two weeks left to get in on this deal before it's over.

Old 12-26-2018, 06:12 AM
MCCBadX
Sponsor

We hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas. We will be back open today @ 9 AM EST. This is the last full week to take advantage of our Christmas special. Be sure to mention HDFourms.

Old 12-29-2018, 12:01 PM
Juan L
Received 20,117 Likes on 10,260 Posts

Originally Posted by MCCBadX
Hey guys and gals it is time for Christmas savings. Schedule your seat between December 1st and 31st and get 10% off, this is includes all modifications, custom cover work, cover repair work and seat heaters. All you need to do is mention HDForums Christmas discount when scheduling your seat.

Call 866-550-SEAT(7328) and speak to Lori or Kevin they handle all of our scheduling and will go over everything with you. For custom cover work or cover repair work you will need to speak with Lori, she handles all of our cover work scheduling.

You can schedule your seat for any date to receive this discount but you must schedule your seat between December 1st and December 31st.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!
I tried calling you guys today to schedule my seat. Guess you’re not there on Saturdays

Old 12-29-2018, 12:54 PM
Dispatch
Road Warrior

Received 531 Likes on 273 Posts
Question Wait, What?

Hey guys and gals it is time for Christmas savings. Schedule your seat between December 1st and 31st and get 10% off, this is includes all modifications, custom cover work, cover repair work and seat heaters. All you need to do is mention HDForums Christmas discount when scheduling your seat.

Call 866-550-SEAT(7328) and speak to Lori or Kevin they handle all of our scheduling and will go over everything with you. For custom cover work or cover repair work you will need to speak with Lori, she handles all of our cover work scheduling.

You can schedule your seat for any date to receive this discount but you must schedule your seat between December 1st and December 31st.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!
Hey wait a minute, I had a seat done by you guys that was scheduled for the 27th, Lori never mentioned any Christmas discount.

I haven't even received it yet.

Old 12-31-2018, 04:50 AM
MCCBadX
Sponsor

Originally Posted by rwhisen

I tried calling you guys today to schedule my seat. Guess you’re not there on Saturdays
Correct, we are closed on Saturdays but we are open today, Monday Dec 31 @ 9AM EST.

Old 12-31-2018, 04:54 AM
MCCBadX
Sponsor

Originally Posted by Dispatch
Hey wait a minute, I had a seat done by you guys that was scheduled for the 27th, Lori never mentioned any Christmas discount.

I haven't even received it yet.
"Hey guys and gals it is time for Christmas savings. Schedule your seat between December 1st and 31st and get 10% off, this is includes all modifications, custom cover work, cover repair work and seat heaters. All you need to do is mention HDForums Christmas discount when scheduling your seat."

We do not know who and who isn't members of the HDForums that is why we need you to tell us when you schedule that you want the forum discount.

Old 12-31-2018, 07:42 AM
Juan L

Correct, we are closed on Saturdays but we are open today, Monday Dec 31 @ 9AM EST.
Then I’ll be calling!
@MCCBadX

The following users liked this post:
MCCBadX (12-31-2018)
Old 01-01-2019, 02:08 AM
Dispatch
Road Warrior

Received 531 Likes on 273 Posts

"Hey guys and gals it is time for Christmas savings. Schedule your seat between December 1st and 31st and get 10% off, this is includes all modifications, custom cover work, cover repair work and seat heaters. All you need to do is mention HDForums Christmas discount when scheduling your seat."

We do not know who and who isn't members of the HDForums that is why we need you to tell us when you schedule that you want the forum discount.
Don't you think it would be more beneficial to the membership here to update this post daily to let members know because if the post sits somewhere in the back of the forum where members can't know about it, how are we supposed to know you are having a sale going on?

And how about posting this info also on your company's website?

It seems disingenuous in that your effort is half-hearted, giving the appearance that you are not really trying to offer us anything and then saying its the memberships fault for not knowing about it.

How about offering a 10% discount on ALL orders in the time period you mention instead of limiting it to forum members only?

Old 01-01-2019, 10:43 AM
Juan L

I got my reservations in yesterday!

Quick Reply: Annual Mean City Cycles Christmas Special