Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

SouthernCycleParts.net is a NEW Sponsor of HDForums

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2007, 09:55 PM
SCS
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default SouthernCycleParts.net is a NEW Sponsor of HDForums

Hey everyone
Just wanted to say hello and wish everyone can take a few minutes and view my website. I have been a member of HDForums for a while and have enjoyed and benefited from the knowledge of so many fellow Harley Owners. I too am a Harley Owner, actually have 2. My love for the finest Motorcycle in world is second to none. But, I have to say I never could handle the HIGH prices for parts from dealers. I started looking into a company called VTwinMFG and realized that among the 30,000 parts they sell and huge percentage of them are actual OEM parts. The funny thing though, they don't have the high mark up like HD puts on them and neither will I. I offer every available part for an average of 15-25% off.

My idea is simple. I sell the parts cheaper and let's be honest make a few bucks while at it. Nothing different then any other business man. Howevre, I am a fellow biker just like you, and I will not offer or sell any item I wouldn't put on one of my bikes. Quality is everything to me as well as it is to you. So I give you my word, I will stand behind all the products I sell and will do everything I can to make every sale a pleasent one for both parties.

So, if you can, please look at my site and if you need something you don't see, simply click on the VTwinmfg link on the homepage and open the catalog. From there find your part and send me the part number for a price quote. I appreciate any all business my fellow bikers can throw my way.

Thanks
Fred
SouthernCycleParts.net