Twin Cam Motors Twin Cam 1998 thru 2017

Cv performance woes

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2021, 08:41 AM
gtirhd
Cruiser
Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by kenfuzed
Correct, that day once it was discovered that the postal service had lost the package we reshipped. It appears your order arrived today.
Enjoy the ride!

I thought you said this was due to being stuck in customs? now it was lost by USPS? im confused lol.

either way. parts have arrived, carb has been gone thru and is back together. you guys make great carb parts and I couldn't be happier.

Thanks so much for resolving this.

Old 05-14-2021, 09:39 AM
Dberiault
Stage III
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Cv performance frustrations

Originally Posted by gtirhd
Any one else dealt with cv performance and their lack of customer service. Wait months for parts and they will not answer messages.??
I have had the exact same experience ordering from cv performance. I place an order for a kit close to a month ago and I have left them multiple emails trying to inquire about my order and they won't return my emails. I have an account with them and have been checking for updated order status daily. I ordered on April 21st and my account wasn't updated to "shipped" until may 7th(weeks later) at the time I placed my order their site said 5 days for orders to ship. However upon looking into tracking my order with usps it says a shipping label has been created but after speaking to a usps representative i was told the item still has NOT shipped from cv performance and today is May 14th. Like I said I have reached out multiple items to cv performance and haven't been able to get any update on my order. I have found this experience to be very frustrating as I just want the parts I paid for so I can get my bike on the road and they can't even be bothered to follow up and resolve this. This message isn't meant to bash their product in anyway, they make a great product however their customer service and follow up after the sale certainly leaves something to be desired. I hope they reach out to me with an update and I receive my order sooner than later. I will update this post if anything changes.

Last edited by Dberiault; 05-14-2021 at 11:20 AM.
The following users liked this post:
richlub (06-21-2021)
Old 05-14-2021, 01:00 PM
djl
HDF Community Team
Veteran: Army
Received 2,227 Likes on 1,611 Posts

The CV Performance guy has posted in this thread; maybe PM him?

Old 05-14-2021, 02:02 PM
Dberiault
Stage III

Originally Posted by djl
The CV Performance guy has posted in this thread; maybe PM him?
I tried to message Kenfuzed as thats who seems to be commenting on cv performance related posts but i do not have permission to send a message to them. Is that the who you were referring to? Any idea how I could get in touch with him?

Old 05-23-2021, 07:20 PM
Dberiault
Stage III
Default Buyer beware

Originally Posted by gtirhd
Any one else dealt with cv performance and their lack of customer service. Wait months for parts and they will not answer messages.??
BUYER BEWARE!
This is my second post regarding dealing with CV performance. I made an order with them over a month ago. I didn't recieve my order and emailed the multiple times asking for an update and asking them to look into it. They didn't respond to any of my emails and will not accept phone calls. They updated my account to "shipped" a couple weeks ago but all they did was create a shipping label for my order but never actually shipped my order. My account stayed in this limbo "shipped" status for the past 2 weeks. I emailed multiple times to sort it out but no response from them. They advertise on their site that they respond to emails within 1 business day but that isn't the case. I eventually got so frustrated with their lack of customer service that I ended up calling paypal and having them open a claim against the company and canceling the charge on my card. Since then my order status has changed to cancelled. I suspected all along that they didn't actually ship my order and the fact that they didn't even reach out to try and sort this out after I escalated the situation confirms to me that they didn't ship it as they didn't ask for their product back, just "cancelled" my order. Im pretty disappointed as I was really looking forward to receiving and using their product but after their demonstration of lack of customer service I will spend my money elsewhere. I hope reading this saves someone from experiencing the same thing. I also hope someone from the company sees this so they know how frustrating it is to deal with them. I understand we are living in a crazy world at the moment but that is no excuse to treat customers like this, at a minimum they could have responded to my emails. Anyways I hope this helps someone out. Happy riding!

richlub (06-21-2021)
Old 05-28-2021, 06:30 AM
Adam76
Road Master
Received 73 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by kenfuzed
Correct, that day once it was discovered that the postal service had lost the package we reshipped. It appears your order arrived today.
Enjoy the ride!
Hello, I tried for months to get an order processed... Why no shipping to Australia? You don't like us?

No seriously, I'm disappointed I can't buy your parts... had to settle for an inferior product that I am not confident in.
thanks

richlub (06-21-2021)
Old 06-21-2021, 06:07 PM
richlub
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Also having same issue.

June 10th I ordered order# 48108 for $130.30 worth of stuff on their website and understood there would be a week delay due to the backlog of orders. Well they immediately took the money and the order status never changed from "Pending Processing". As others have said I have emailed, sent contact form three times, called and left a message on their dealer support voicemail, all with no response whatsoever. I really need the parts I ordered so I hope somebody from there will make that happen. I also have confirmed my address is correct in my account on their website. Don't understand what the problem is..
Thanks Richard

Old 06-21-2021, 06:08 PM
richlub
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Also having same issue.

Oops double post. Not sure how to delete the second one
Thanks Richard