True-Track, Inc. "The creators of the Original missing link", a stabilization device for rubber mounted Harleys.

Any upcoming specials??

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 09:32 PM
HD Pilot
Elite HDF Member
Received 56 Likes on 48 Posts

Me too! The wobbles are scary!

Old 01-03-2013, 07:30 PM
MarcV125
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

i wonder if we should shoot him an email once we get a final count on how many to be ordered..it doesn't look like he checks the site anymore?..

Old 01-03-2013, 07:46 PM
MarcV125
Tourer

and actually, i just did email them..I wanted to see what they would do for a group buy. I ll let you guys know as soon as i know..

Old 01-03-2013, 09:36 PM
MarcV125
Tourer

Here we go!

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touri...l#post10733561

not 305 but better than nothing!

Old 01-04-2013, 08:22 PM
WHITEOAKS
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Marc, here is a posting I put on the link you showed. Thanks for your efforts.

K-
Your offer is duly noted, appreciated and a place to start. Like the others I see a real disconnect and obstacle with the shipping and payment stipulation. I am seriously interested in making a purchase. Not sure what unit would be correct for my 07 FLHTP Electra Glide Cop Bike or what the reduced price would be. Price being right though, I would want to pay individually. Can't even begin to see how one payment from 10 or more members could be handled. Hell, I don't even know if I qualify as a member. I would also be willing to pay for separate shipping to my private address if the discounted price for the unit was reasonable.

How would propose we come up with a head count of SERIOUS qualified buyers that you would work a discount deal with? Lets get a real number of SERIOUS buyers before throwing around analogies about who claims they want to ride versus who shows up for the ride. Let's start there. Next, would you tell me what unit fits my bike and how much? Thx.

Old 01-19-2013, 12:02 PM
WHITEOAKS
Intermediate

TO ALL,

Thought it might be time to enter a little information in an attempt to rally the troops and drum up the last few bikers we need to hit the 10 mark. To date these are the names I have come up with after reviewing the posts that appear to have placed their TT order. WHITEOAKS, LarryRox, MarcV125, hattitude and alansumnrs. If our school system did their job, I count 5. K- Please correct me where I have gone wrong.

Whether it's 4 or 5, we are still short of the 10 we need so maybe we can somehow get the word out to the others who said they would be in or showed interest. I am not up on how to reach the individuals who made posts on this thread and the other thread titled "Any upcoming specials??", so maybe one of the more experienced forum members can shed light on or assist in getting the word out. Here is a list I put together of members who said they would be in or showed interest in joining in on the TT deal if one could be put together at a good price and with payment and free shipping issues worked out, of which I believe has been done. In no particular order here are the names I came up with - Warrior72, whoop72, RaceFace, davidw221, hellbob37, speed, Glockmeister, toxic donkey, O-town D, blazink5, clang, garett742, MBrown, Powerwagon64 and Red-line. That's 15 names of individuals that would easily get us past the 10 number we need to make this deal happen.

I see no need to wait till the last minute to call K- to get on the list as the orders will not go through any credit card processing until we get the 10 order needed by January 31st. If we don't come through with the 10 orders needed, it would just further support the comment made by K- that there are just a bunch of talkers that don't back up their words. Let's show them we don't just talk the talk, but we walk the walk.

Now that the pricing, payment and shipping issues have been worked out I think this is a pretty good deal. Obviously 3 or 4 others who called TT must think so too. I am going to place this posting on the other thread that was posted on this subject in hopes that some are still keeping an eye on it that aren't up to date on the status or maybe need a reminder. Hope we can make this happen. Thanks for everyone's help in making this happen.

Here is the phone number for K- at TrueTrack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by true-track
Ok guys,
I have gone back to the decision makers and was able to achieve the following. Some may not find this to their liking either but it is better than what was available prior.
For those that are serious about this group buy the following will have to take place in order for this to move forward.

TT customer service (818-623-0697) must collect from a minimum of 10 members their complete cc info, shipping address and forum member ID no later than the 31st of Jan. 2013. Please mention HDFJan2013 when providing information.

Once the minimum has been achieved, and only then, each participant will then be notified via a PM message and their cc card then charged the appropriate group buy pricing (see below) of each model offered. We will ship to each individual (provided they are in the US) free of charge via USPS Priority Mail only and for those outside of the US, shipping fees will apply.

The minimum requirement must be met before the end of the month - this offer ends January 31st, 2013, no exceptions.

If for any reason any credit card is declined and we longer have at least the 10 minimum requirement met, this offer will not go forward and refunds will be provided and no shipments made.

It's up to you (the members) to make this happen or not!

Model 20-00-09 for years 2009-present group buy offer: $379.00
Model 20-00LR or 20-00 for years 1993-2008 group buy offer: $349.00
Model 20-30 for years 1994-present group buy offer $335.00

K
True-Track
818-623-0697

Attached Images  
Old 01-19-2013, 12:20 PM
Red-line
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry,
I'm out for now. I'm in Canada so the free shipping doesn't apply to me; my savings would be fairly marginal.

Besides, I have since decided that I will start by addressing the rear suspension, which is seriously lacking. I have ordered some JRI B shocks from Howard. I expect, and hope, that my issues will be solved on my 2012 SG, but in the case that it isn't, I will then at that time contemplate the True-track.

Old 01-19-2013, 04:35 PM
MarcV125
Tourer

Originally Posted by Red-line
Sorry,
I'm out for now. I'm in Canada so the free shipping doesn't apply to me; my savings would be fairly marginal.

Besides, I have since decided that I will start by addressing the rear suspension, which is seriously lacking. I have ordered some JRI B shocks from Howard. I expect, and hope, that my issues will be solved on my 2012 SG, but in the case that it isn't, I will then at that time contemplate the True-track.
Honestly i did the same thing. I ordered Ohlins from Howard, but the problem still persists, though you will love the JRI's and the rear shocks feel a heck of a lot better, you will still get wobble.

Old 01-22-2013, 01:43 PM
golfblues
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,539 Likes on 932 Posts

Bump for those on the fence................Only 4 more needed.

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touri...l#post10733561

Old 03-11-2013, 11:39 AM
Q&LDyna
Stage II
Default My Wobbles are gone.

Originally Posted by alansummrs
Me too! The wobbles are scary!
I installed True track on my 2009 Dyna last September. I ride on a lot of curvy mountain roads In Idaho. Before I put on the true track and being the first time owner of a Harley at first i thought it was me that I was not use to the bike it felt awkward in the corners and anything over 85 MPH. I read lots about the true tack system for my Dyna Fat Bob. But after getting it all installed and riding it along the st joe river that I had done before. It was the best $378.00 up grade I have gotten. She handles awesome. I allso replaced the front motor mount at the same time. Some say that the true track reduces the vibe of the A motor. I think that maybe a little. I have been just getting to the sweet spots in the RPM's is the best way I have found to reduce the vibe.