Tri Glide, RG3 & Freewheeler Models Freewheeler, RG3 & Tri Glide Enthusiasts. Here is your section of the forum to discuss Harley's Trikes!

My winter mods so far...

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2014, 02:08 PM
daurwid
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TwinCooled
The DK Customs Comfort Lift is now installed. I really like how the trike sits now and it should definitely help with the mufflers dragging. Need to get the wife out for a ride soon, so I can see how it feels two up. The steering does feel noticeably lighter. I was just feeling really comfortable with the stock configuration, now I just need to log some seat time and all will be good with the new setup. I got in about 100 miles today in near 60* temps.
Wind is now howling or I would still be out there.

I also put the mirror extensions on today and it's wonderful! I can now see what's behind me much better! Should have done that right away.

Short of possibly installing some 3M paint protection, I think my winter mods are done.
Looks really good! Keep it up. I am also interested in the paint protection. I was thinking of getting the front fender and fairing lowers with the transparent harley paint protector kits. I already have the Tri-glide transparent paint protector kit. I am also going to look into one for the batwing fairing - not sure why I don't find much of them considering that part takes a good brunt of the road debris.

I'm about to post updated pics of my ride right now with the exhaust change...

Old 01-31-2014, 04:03 PM
DK Custom Products
Sponsor
Received 49 Likes on 35 Posts

Glad to hear everyone is so pleased with the trike lifts!!!

Thank you for all the kind words.

Support@DKCustomProducts.com