Tri Glide, RG3 & Freewheeler Models Freewheeler, RG3 & Tri Glide Enthusiasts. Here is your section of the forum to discuss Harley's Trikes!

Trike lift coming soon!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2012 | 10:23 AM
larryHD956
|
6th Gear
Default Trike lift coming soon!

My dad is gettin up there in age and is gonna be gettin his first trike soon. But, of course the old bugger still wants to do some of his own maintenance...

I got my bike lift from J&S (best purchase next to my motorcycle) and was so impressed by not only thier product, but also their knowledge and passion for cycling. I called them up to ask if they knew of a trike lift on the market and sure enough. They are comin out with their own!

Just wanted to give you guys a heads-up. The J&S shop is only about a half hour from where I live and Steve invited me up to see the new trike lift. My dad is gonna love this thing. Easy to use for old coots who still want to service their toys and still has the best stability just like their big wheel motorcycle lift.

Guess they're comin out with a fancy new website soon so keep your eyes peeled on J&S Jacks!

Attached Thumbnails Trike lift coming soon!-2012-09-18_17-29-33_83.jpg  
Old 09-27-2012 | 01:01 PM
TaylorMcStrat
Cruiser

Originally Posted by larryHD956
My dad is gettin up there in age and is gonna be gettin his first trike soon.
Thanks for making trike ownership sound like going out for your first package of Depends.....

I got my "first trike" as a young (ish) guy without any medical problems. Is that allowed?

Old 09-27-2012 | 01:19 PM
larryHD956
|
6th Gear

Sorry man. I didn't mean it to sound like that. I guess I just mentioned it because compared to my dad's current Harley, the Tri Glide is a lot easier on him. I didn't mean any disrespect.

Old 09-27-2012 | 01:25 PM
CADOO
Advanced

My dad is gettin up there in age and is gonna be gettin his first trike soon. But, of course the old bugger still wants to do some of his own maintenance...

I got my bike lift from J&S (best purchase next to my motorcycle) and was so impressed by not only thier product, but also their knowledge and passion for cycling. I called them up to ask if they knew of a trike lift on the market and sure enough. They are comin out with their own!

Just wanted to give you guys a heads-up. The J&S shop is only about a half hour from where I live and Steve invited me up to see the new trike lift. My dad is gonna love this thing. Easy to use for old coots who still want to service their toys and still has the best stability just like their big wheel motorcycle lift.

Guess they're comin out with a fancy new website soon so keep your eyes peeled on J&S Jacks!
Larry where in wisconsin are they at?? I am from the south west part. Thanks

Old 09-27-2012 | 01:32 PM
larryHD956
|
6th Gear

They're in Appleton. http://jsjacks.com/index.php/contact-us.html
I seriously can't say enough good things about these guys. I have a buddy in Louisiana whose house was flooded by a hurricaine this summer. His J&S lift was submerged in water. He says it still works perfect and there's not a hint of rust on it (I believe it!).

Old 09-27-2012 | 01:42 PM
CADOO
Advanced

They're in Appleton. http://jsjacks.com/index.php/contact-us.html
I seriously can't say enough good things about these guys. I have a buddy in Louisiana whose house was flooded by a hurricaine this summer. His J&S lift was submerged in water. He says it still works perfect and there's not a hint of rust on it (I believe it!).
Thanks bout 2 hours from their.

Old 09-27-2012 | 03:47 PM
TaylorMcStrat
Cruiser

Sorry man. I didn't mean it to sound like that. I guess I just mentioned it because compared to my dad's current Harley, the Tri Glide is a lot easier on him. I didn't mean any disrespect.
No disrespect taken. Simply poking at the stereotype....

Old 09-27-2012 | 11:15 PM
Casper
Seasoned HDF Member

I just bought a used one of these from a good friend, like new..used maybe twice.
http://www.completehydraulic.com/lif...cle-tcmlw.html

And yeah, I'm getting to darn old for crawling around on the cold/hot concrete...

Old 09-28-2012 | 04:50 AM
oldmsocko
Club Member

Originally Posted by Casper
I just bought a used one of these from a good friend, like new..used maybe twice.

And yeah, I'm getting to darn old for crawling around on the cold/hot concrete...
Your still a SPRING CHICKEN.

Old 10-01-2012 | 02:46 PM
larryHD956
|
6th Gear

Originally Posted by Casper

Wow that thing is expensive. And looks like it would take up a lot of space.

Quick Reply: Trike lift coming soon!