Tri Glide, RG3 & Freewheeler Models Freewheeler, RG3 & Tri Glide Enthusiasts. Here is your section of the forum to discuss Harley's Trikes!

Pull Trailer

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 10:48 PM
BinIdaho
Stellar HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 34 Posts
Default Pull Trailer

Found a pull-behind trailer in Michigan (2002 w/2K miles)...now, how do I get it from there to Boise, Idaho? Any suggestions on shippers that I can contact would be helpful. (No, I'm not riding back there to pick it up!)

Old 05-31-2011, 10:52 PM
DK Custom
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,245 Likes on 2,473 Posts

We have used freightquote.com for very competitive pricing over the years..including shipping several trailers.

Kevin

Old 06-01-2011, 04:32 AM
Casper
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 309 Likes on 200 Posts

I used Keyboard Carriage for one from AZ to KY. Was 400.00.

Old 06-01-2011, 06:13 AM
Ironhorsepilot
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh no!!!! I don't need a trailer, I don't need a trailer, I don't need a trailer! There I said it! LOL!!! Have fun with it Barb, now you get to take the kitchen sink.

Old 06-01-2011, 07:57 AM
T K Glider
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Barb,

How many slideouts? Air conditioning?Just kidding.There are many great trailers now and you should factor in the frt.Some new makers have a reasonable frt. and the trailer is very competitively priced.Good Luck

T K

Old 06-01-2011, 10:47 AM
BinIdaho
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by Ironhorsepilot
Oh no!!!! I don't need a trailer, I don't need a trailer, I don't need a trailer! There I said it! LOL!!! Have fun with it Barb, now you get to take the kitchen sink.
LOL....are you sure Joan that you don't need a pull-behind trailer?

Old 06-01-2011, 10:55 AM
BinIdaho
Stellar HDF Member

Waiting for the seller to send measurements (lenght/height/weight, mgf and serial number). Duly noted the two shippers above, thanks. Keyboard was mentioned and federal transport was another. The trailer is located 64 miles east of Chicago, IL and 32 miles north of South Bend, IN. This whole trailer idea may be a witch hunt...friends say if I can't fit 10 days of "stuff" for trip, I need to stay home!!!!

Old 06-01-2011, 07:48 PM
oldmsocko
Club Member
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BinIdaho
Waiting for the seller to send measurements (lenght/height/weight, mgf and serial number). Duly noted the two shippers above, thanks. Keyboard was mentioned and federal transport was another. The trailer is located 64 miles east of Chicago, IL and 32 miles north of South Bend, IN. This whole trailer idea may be a witch hunt...friends say if I can't fit 10 days of "stuff" for trip, I need to stay home!!!!
My wife and I fit enough stuff for a 11 day trip all the time.I think a trailer is a great idea but it does bring its own problems with it.

Old 06-01-2011, 08:32 PM
Ironhorsepilot
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The weird thing is, I was just talking to hubby about how nice it would be to haul our own little pop up camper trailer. That was before you came on with this brilliant idea of yours. I DO NOT NEED A TRAILER!!!!
For any of you newbie people, you have to understand that Barb and I live a world away from each other, but we are just like neighbors and not let one have more than the other. I think Barb is winning.

Old 06-01-2011, 08:51 PM
BinIdaho
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by Ironhorsepilot
The weird thing is, I was just talking to hubby about how nice it would be to haul our own little pop up camper trailer. That was before you came on with this brilliant idea of yours. I DO NOT NEED A TRAILER!!!!
For any of you newbie people, you have to understand that Barb and I live a world away from each other, but we are just like neighbors and not let one have more than the other. I think Barb is winning.
I bet you meant to say Barbara is winning

Think you're ahead Joan....I didn't change my reverse!!

Quick Reply: Pull Trailer