Tri Glide, RG3 & Freewheeler Models Freewheeler, RG3 & Tri Glide Enthusiasts. Here is your section of the forum to discuss Harley's Trikes!

High Desert Harley, Boise, Idaho

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 05:33 PM
TriGlideCouple2011
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default High Desert Harley, Boise, Idaho

Me and my wife had to go to Boise on business last week and we were staying at a hotel just down the road from the High Desert Harley. As we were walking up to it i couldn't believe how big it was. We got there and it was the biggest Harley Dealership i've ever seen. They had 9 different Tri Glides, it was pretty awesome in there. This one guy took me and showed me all the new models, let me sit on them, asked him alot of questions, he was pretty awesome alot with all their staff. Lots of great merchendise, we of course bought some stuff as we always do. Anyways, if you are ever in that area its worth a visit. They also rent bikes there.

Old 03-12-2011, 05:34 PM
TriGlideCouple2011
6th Gear

Oh i also forgot to mention, they had a 120 CI engine there that someone bought and was going to put it in their Tri Glide. Crazy!

Old 03-13-2011, 06:19 AM
msocko3
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 120 Posts

Originally Posted by TriGlideCouple2011
Oh i also forgot to mention, they had a 120 CI engine there that someone bought and was going to put it in their Tri Glide. Crazy!
The Jury is still out but the 120 is looking like a great bang for the buck. It remains to be seen on how well it holds up.

Old 03-13-2011, 09:48 AM
TKanaley
Cruiser

Me and my wife had to go to Boise on business last week and we were staying at a hotel just down the road from the High Desert Harley. As we were walking up to it i couldn't believe how big it was. We got there and it was the biggest Harley Dealership i've ever seen. They had 9 different Tri Glides, it was pretty awesome in there. This one guy took me and showed me all the new models, let me sit on them, asked him alot of questions, he was pretty awesome alot with all their staff. Lots of great merchendise, we of course bought some stuff as we always do. Anyways, if you are ever in that area its worth a visit. They also rent bikes there.
Yep, ol Dave has to sell a lot of bikes and parts to pay the rent on that place. I don't see how they manage to do it, but they do. I can say that I've done my part in boosting their sales over the last couple years.

Old 03-17-2011, 01:14 AM
BinIdaho
Stellar HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 34 Posts

Think I own a piece of the building cornerstone!! Allied was unloading more Tri-Glides when I was there Tuesday.

Old 03-19-2011, 06:07 PM
RogueRyder1
Intermediate

Thanks for the info, we will be going there to that dealership as soon as the weather warms up a bit more!
The largest Harley store I've been to is the one in Las Vegas. I think each store is so unique of each other, I never get bored walking into any of them.