Tri Glide, RG3 & Freewheeler Models Freewheeler, RG3 & Tri Glide Enthusiasts. Here is your section of the forum to discuss Harley's Trikes!

tags

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2011, 05:48 AM
Casper
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 309 Likes on 200 Posts

First, thanks to all the Veterans, past and present.....
While I never had to serve, I was an Army brat for 18 years, so I do know the sacrifice that you all make, and the spouse of the Vets...

Also, thanks to all the others that serve in community services, Police, Fire, Medical....

Finally, thank to all that get up each morning, go to work to support their families, pay the bills, taxes etc....instead of living off the government tit ( excuse me ladies)...

as for plates and vehicle taxes in KY...plates are cheap but then they throw in the property/road use taxes....varies on value of vehicle....got to support all those not in the above categories....a$$ Hats....

Old 02-19-2011, 09:24 AM
Buddy WMC
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nysdeucerider
I, too, would like you! Folks like you are the reason we are able to live and enjoy this wonderful nation! Here, we all sit, bitching and whining and all that. How many countries in the world today allow this freedom without fear of being endangered? Thanks again!
No thanks needed, but are appreciated. We all had a job to do and did our jobs. I saw the handwriting on the wall and enlisted before being drafted. Thought that the Navy would be a safer place to serve. The recruiter did not lie, I did get to travel and see the world, just wound up somewhere in SE Asia I thought I'd never go.

Back on the subject of tags, we just got our renewals. The State of Florida has more than doubled the registration and licensing fees. My DV tag on the Durango was $2.50 per year and went up to $10.00. Wife's Crown Vic went from $35.00 to $68.15. The Trike with a DV tag was $41.65. You can have more than one DV tag, but only one discount applies. I can park the Trike in a handicapped spot with the DV tag and do not have to use the hanging placard. That is a plus here as our northern snowbird friends tend to take up our spots (lol).