Tri Glide, RG3 & Freewheeler Models Freewheeler, RG3 & Tri Glide Enthusiasts. Here is your section of the forum to discuss Harley's Trikes!

favorite modification?

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 04:33 PM
rljmerlin
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

SE 255 cam

Old 09-08-2010, 08:05 PM
TheJimer
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You guys already beat me to what I consider my most performance functional mod, my Fuel Moto Head pipes. So I’ll list what I consider to be my most aesthetically appealing and also functional mod.

I removed those ugly red rear fender reflectors and replaced them with a functional turn signal/running light. IMO, they look so good, they look like they belong there.

Jim

Attached Thumbnails favorite modification?-100_0202.jpg   favorite modification?-100_0204.jpg  
Old 09-08-2010, 08:18 PM
mvengineer
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I removed those ugly red rear fender reflectors and replaced them with a functional turn signal/running light. IMO, they look so good, they look like they belong there.

Jim[/quote]

Wow that looks real cool and very functional. I see small other nice touches on the tour pack and side panels.

Last edited by mvengineer; 09-08-2010 at 08:22 PM.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:21 PM
oldmsocko
Club Member
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TheJimer
You guys already beat me to what I consider my most performance functional mod, my Fuel Moto Head pipes. So I’ll list what I consider to be my most aesthetically appealing and also functional mod.

Jim
Jim: You certainly have a first class looking TG. MIke

Old 09-08-2010, 08:52 PM
coupe55
Club Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Safety Mod

Originally Posted by TheJimer

Jim

We can't get enough visability, especially at night! Looks good and safety funtional also. If I may ask, where did you get the fender marker lights? I'm thinking I'm to old for LED's but would like to have some more lighting up and down the sides of the Tri, the mid area needs lights. The Tri is kinda long and could use some more night visability!

Old 09-08-2010, 11:15 PM
Casper
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 309 Likes on 200 Posts

Never too old for LEDs.

Old 09-09-2010, 01:20 PM
TheJimer
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by mvengineer

Jim

Wow that looks real cool and very functional. I see small other nice touches on the tour pack and side panels.[/quote]

Originally Posted by oldmsocko
Jim: You certainly have a first class looking TG. MIke
Thanks guys, black chrome and work well together.

Jim

Old 09-09-2010, 01:25 PM
Iceman24
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Air Force
Received 2,250 Likes on 1,641 Posts

TFI...leads to more UG $$$

Old 09-09-2010, 01:30 PM
TheJimer
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by coupe55
We can't get enough visability, especially at night! Looks good and safety funtional also. If I may ask, where did you get the fender marker lights? I'm thinking I'm to old for LED's but would like to have some more lighting up and down the sides of the Tri, the mid area needs lights. The Tri is kinda long and could use some more night visability!
Coupe, the side marker lights are are from Roundeyes & $38.30 a set. You are never to old for the added safety LED's provide!

Jim

Old 09-09-2010, 02:02 PM
grandpawmoses
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My wife votes for the tour pak extender. I'm still debating a few before I pick one.

Quick Reply: favorite modification?