Tri Glide, RG3 & Freewheeler Models Freewheeler, RG3 & Tri Glide Enthusiasts. Here is your section of the forum to discuss Harley's Trikes!

TriGlide half cover or awning cover anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 12:26 PM
blade76
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TriGlide half cover or awning cover anyone?

Has anyone found a half cover or awning cover or something that will shade the fairing and seats and maybe keep dew or light rain off of a TriGlide that takes less storage room than the full cover? I have (and love) the full cover that Harley sells for the TG (it's a lot easier to put on and take off than the HD cover for my Heritage), but for a trip to Florida coming up the wife/owner keeps asking me to find something to just go over the top. As I sit here, I'm thinking maybe one for an Ultra would work fine. Any shared experience/comments would be appreciated.

Old 04-01-2010, 01:38 PM
SEAlaskan
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by blade76
Has anyone found a half cover or awning cover or something that will shade the fairing and seats and maybe keep dew or light rain off of a TriGlide that takes less storage room than the full cover? I have (and love) the full cover that Harley sells for the TG (it's a lot easier to put on and take off than the HD cover for my Heritage), but for a trip to Florida coming up the wife/owner keeps asking me to find something to just go over the top. As I sit here, I'm thinking maybe one for an Ultra would work fine. Any shared experience/comments would be appreciated.
The cover I've been using a Nilson-Rigg UV2000 1/2 cover. The upper have of the Tri-Glide is no different than your Ultra Classic. I just tuck the back part of the cover between the antenna and the tour pak. I also added a couple of elastic straps (one on each side) for connecting to the rider or passanger foot rests to help hold down the cover is on the trike. It works great, light weight and fold up to a very small package.

Last edited by SEAlaskan; 04-01-2010 at 01:41 PM.