Tri Glide, RG3 & Freewheeler Models Freewheeler, RG3 & Tri Glide Enthusiasts. Here is your section of the forum to discuss Harley's Trikes!
View Poll Results: Communication Systems - Cardo vs Sena vs iPhone vs None
Cardo
25.00%
Sena
31.25%
iPhone
9.38%
None
34.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Informal Poll - Cardo vs Sena vs iPhone vs None

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2024 | 07:16 AM
TOHOG
Supporter
Supporter

I have a Freewire and it pairs with my Cardo Edge. Great combo and I should sell my WHIM and HDSena units when I get around toit.

Sena HD works fluidly with the GTS but I ride in groups most times that mostly have Cardo and Cardo is Superior! Plus adding group members is a breeze and natural voice control is welcome.

Old 08-11-2024 | 07:46 AM
Notgrownup
Seasoned HDF Member

I’m still old school and use J&M Elite headsets. I haven’t pull the plug yet but are thinking about it. I have CB I use occasionally with a couple of other riders.

Old 08-11-2024 | 08:24 AM
ulrafxr
Advanced

Originally Posted by Notgrownup
I’m still old school and use J&M Elite headsets. I haven’t pull the plug yet but are thinking about it. I have CB I use occasionally with a couple of other riders.
Same here. Cheap, efficient and works all the time.

Old 08-11-2024 | 09:44 AM
05 Ultra
Road Master

I haven't ridden in a group yet with the Sena, but I'd have to say as far as simplicity goes you'll never beat the CB. Someone in the group asks what channel and someone else holds up 3 fingers. Done.
Unfortunately that option is slowly being taken away. But there are still ways around that. The new Cobra 75 CB has Bluetooth claims it will pair with (most) Bluetooth headsets. Seems to be the best of both worlds.